Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Committment Thread - 12/8/08

Can't believe I am the first to post....hope that is a sign of my devotion to being OP. Starting to resume my workout schedule as a part of being OP...which means several days a week getting up and getting to the gym before work...uhg...tough to start old routines again, but I know it will be good for me, and that the more I do that, the better I'll feel. Hugs to you all, and hope everyone has a happy and healthy start to the week. Two more weeks of work and then off till after the holidays. Love, Maajida

Re: Daily Committment Thread - 12/8/08

Yes, Maaj, it's hard to get back into the routine of exercise. I had not been walking for a couple of weeks and it is not my favorite thing to do, especially this time of year when there are so many other things that need to be getting done!

I have a Christmas party to go to tonight (women in my Sunday School class), but I plan to control myself and not "over-do" on anything. It will be finger foods and you know what that means.....everyone tried to bring their best holiday stuff!! YUM!! AHH!! SIGH!!

This is going to be a great week, though! Hope it is for everyone!

Yay, Maaj - you are back into the swing of things. You are going to feel so much better. Give yourself a pat on the back and feel proud that you are getting back on the horse.

I am up to run errands and take my mom to the doctor and shopping.

We had a busy weekend. Mitch stepped on a screw (don't ask) on Saturday night and I took him to the ER. All is fine - nothing broken or left in his foot. He went to school all bandaged up today.

Meals are planned and I have exercised already. I will get a few chores done and be on my way.

I'm OP today. Kind of blew it yesterday and the day before. I also have a party to go to tonight and hope I don't over do it again. I think Christmas time is way different than birthdays, anniversaries etc. because it's the whole month of Dec. going here and there with parties. It takes self control which I don't have so much of, at certain times. Have a great day all.
Laura

Talk about being late to post. I left home at 8 AM to get to the 8:30 water aerobics class. Then did treadmill and weight lifting. After the gym went shopping for Christmas. I was very hungry so went to McD's. I'm so upset that they don't have the Asian Chicken salad anymore. Got a grilled chicken sandwich without mayo. Ate it with only half of the bun. It is expensive to eat there now. $6 for a sandwich and large soda. Sure won't do that very often.
I earned 9 AP today but won't eat them. I'm desperately trying to get off the weight I gained last week.
From what I've read about the new WW program I'm excited. I've heard that they want everyone to count points for the first 6 weeks. Think I'll do it even tho I have counting points. Maybe it will get me back on track. I'll get my new materials on Thurs.
Got to get supper ready.

Pat