Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Christmas gift to me

Went to WW for weigh in this AM. needed a loss of 0.7 to hit 75 pounds. I lost 2.6 for a total loss of 76.9. I can't believe it. Still have about 50 to lose if I stick with the recommendations from WW. We'll see. Now the challenge is to not gain when visiting my son next week for 5 days.
I've been trying to hit the 75 mark since the end of Oct. Feels good. Sorry for the bragging.

Pat

Re: My Christmas gift to me

WAY TO GO, PAT ! That is an awesome Christmas gift to yourself! You are doing great and we know you can make it at your son's for 5 days, too! Just go prepared and, also, think of this great accomplishment you have just achieved! That is so terrific.....you have the "BRAGGING RIGHTS" and you're getting high 5's from me!!!!!!!!

Diane

Great job Pat. Myself, I just ate two pieces of fudge that the neighbors brought over. Oh well, they tasted good. Have fun at your son's house.
Laura

That is AWESOME, Pat!!! I am so tickled for you. I am splurging too much AGAIN! AHHHHHHHH! The kids had a Christmas party and I am afraid some cookies made their way into my mouth. Good grief! LOL

Patty, so thrilled for you....a well deserved accomplishment...you are an inspiration to all of us...Maajida

To Uki....caught your note of discouragement....you are human...you will be just fine....it's a matter of balance....and you have the skills to get right back to being OP...hugs, Maajida

CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful accomplishment!