Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment for 1/4

I'm in...who else is with me?

I'm off to church with the family. We have a showing on our house this afternoon, so we are cleaning like mad. It gave me the kick I needed to get that Christmas stuff put up. Sooo glad it's put away as I was tired of looking at it all.

I hope everyone has a great day. I'll post what I ate today later on after I return this eve.

Oh...I lost 2 of the lbs I put on in Dec.!

WOOHOO!

Re: Daily Commitment for 1/4

Good morning. Carrie hope you have good luck with your house showing. I didn't have to put away decorations this year since I didn't get out a single Christmas decoration. We were at our son's for Christmas and I couldn't get into the mood.
Congrats on losing the weight.
Not much on tap for today. Probably go back to my sewing room. Made a new purse yesterday but it's not big enough so may make another one today. Guess I have one more to add to my craft show stash. I enjoy making the purses and tote bags. Get to try them out to see if I like the size and shape. Guess I have an obsession with bags. Would rather have many to chose from instead of one of the ridiculously over priced ones that the rich and famous carry.
Food was OK yesterday. Need to make plans for today's meals. Had a big breakfast so lunch will be light.
Hope you all have a great day

Pat

Good morning, everyone...just checking in for another OP day....still fighting the flu but hoping to be better enough to return to work tomorrow. So glad to be beginning January with behavior that was already OP during the holidays. I still have a long way to go, but it feels good to be moving forward instead of backward. Hope it's a happy and healthy week for all. maaj

I am in for today too! Got my meals planned out and I am good to go. We had a great morning at church. I got the new curriculum for my junior high kids and we LOVE it!! What a difference a good curriculum can make.

The kids and Scott go back to school tomorrow. I am so sad to see them go. We were all off for a full 2 weeks and it was so nice. Sigh.

Good luck with the house showing, Carrie!!! My fingers are crossed for you. :)