Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
comin back

hello i was on here some last year but i fell off the weight loss wagon..i had done good i had lost almost 30 pounds..but then i gave up..silly me...but here i am alomst a year later and im tryin again i signed up with ww sat.....so that my story...wishin everyone weight loss success in 09

Re: comin back

Welcome back Renee. I myself seem to fall of that wagon quite often. I'm thinking about going to a meeting today. I haven't weighed in at WW's since June, so this will be a big step for me today. Glad to see you're back, there are a lot of good people on here for support.

Laura

Renee, we're glad to have you back. Keep posting and we'll help all we can.

Pat

Renee! Welcome Back. Many of us fall off the wagon from time to time, however, they always come back and pick us up!!

welcome back! I too have struggled greatly within the last year...no matter what plan each of is following here, it's still wonderful to have such a safe and supportive place in which come and make the committment to better health and get the wonderful nonjudgemental help and support. Best of luck, Maajida

Hey, Renee
Did you used to post as Nee or Ne?
Just wondering if I remember you.

i used to post as nae..i remember ur name....what has happened to aimee..her last blog i seen was back in oct?

Welcome back!! It is so great to have you. :)