Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Foods for 1/7

B. whole wheat bagel with ww cream cheese and sf strawberry preserves. Coffee.

l. Grilled Cheese and ham sandwich on ltbread sprayed with pam. Lettuce with lt dressing/broccoli and cauliflour.

sn. sf Jello

s. Texas StrawHats. which is Frito chips crushed, chili, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream. What ever u want on top. I just have the lettuce, chili, and cheese and it is just as good.

sn. sf Jello pudding with ff cool whip.

Re: Foods for 1/7

Chels - your dinner sounds so good.

Breakfast - protein bar
Snack - Orange
Lunch - SW Salad from McDonalds with grilled chicken, and 100 cal. choc. cake and coffee
Dinner - Taking a Joseph's pita, filling it with ff motz. cheese, turkey pepperoni, onion, and sauce and warming it up in a skillet until cheese melts.
Snack - Apple

I want to eat at Carrie and Chelsie's house for dinner tonight. Mmmmmmmm

B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2

L: Lean pocket and FF cottage cheese

D: Out with Scott somewhere cheap. LOL

treat: WW ice cream cup and toppings

Right back at u carrie your dinner sounds wonderful. I'm going to try that tommorrow for lunch with my husband if the points are right for a lunch otherwise dinner. I've tried pita's at work in a cold sandwich but never liked them cold the pita was to hard I think. Never thought too heat them up!! I feel like I am having a DUH moment with my self!!!

Thanks for the idea. I Really appreciate u and all the other that take the time to post their meals and excersice it is a great place to get ideas and motivation from.

Happy eatings!!
Chels

B- oatmeal with flax seed and apple
L-leftover chicken stew from last night (very good. cooked a potato and some carrots in chicken broth added onion, fresh mushrooms when tender added leftover chicken and a whole bag of fresh spinach. It was great)
S- apple
D- salmon, salad and some kind of veggie.