B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2

L: Lean pocket

D: Lasagna and veggies

treat: WW ice cream cup and toppings

Re: Foods 1/8

What is PB2? Can you get it in Canada?

Breakfast - Bagel with PB, Activia yogurt
Snack - Hersey's Haystack
Lunch - Grilled chicken in 2 tsp of garlic butter (margarine actually - I make my own) with lots of grilled zucchini, red peppers, and onion, 1 Italian cooked potato with tzatkiziki (sp?) sauce, S'mores parfait
Snack - Hersey's Haystack (I just made these and they are awesome - had to use All Bran buds but tastes really great!)
Dinner - Probably the same as lunch because it was oh so good!
Snack - you guessed it - Hersey's Haystack, goldfish crackers and cheese stick

Jayne,

PB2 is powdered peanut butter. You mix it with water and 2 tablespoons is only 1 point. I know it sounds weird, but it is wonderful!! There are many of us here that LOVE it. It can be ordered online at Bellplantation.com There are a few stores that carry it on the shelves, but none near me... :(

Hope that helps,
Uki

Thanks Uki!
I checked it out online - has anyone tried the Chocolate PB2?

I haven't, but the reviews I have read from others are thumbs down on that variety. It you want it chocolate, it seems better to add some cocoa powder and splenda.

Thanks Uki,
Am ordering some PB2 now! :-)

Jayne! I love the PB2. I think you will to if you love peanut butter. I add just a smidge of splenda to mine. It is a miracle in a jar. I have to drive an hour and a half to the one store that carries it here in my state, but it's the town my parents live in, so when I visit, I stop in and stock up.

Jayne, I'll add my thumbs up for PB2. I have a sandwich almost every day after my time in the gym. I have the chocolate but it doesn't have much chocolate flavor. I ordered mine from Netrition.com. I think the shipping is a little cheaper. Just ordered 4 more jars so I don't run out.

B- oatmeal with apple
L- PB2 on 1 pt english muffin, carrots, grapes, milk
S- rerun of taco chili. Don't know what to call it. I threw some stuff together and added taco seasoning. It was OK, made a huge bowl. Probably couldn't duplicate it if I tried.

b: fiber one cereal with milk/banana
l: roastbeef/cheese on lt. bun with lt mayo
sn. large coffe with cream/sugar
ff popcorn
d. might just make the family something and have a smart ones I think. three cheese Ziti is my fav!!!

sn. Orange