Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 1/12

Good morning. I'm off to the gym in a few minutes. Need to earn some AP to get me through the week. Friday I used way more weekly points than I usually do. I'm still OK but like to earn extra AP that I don't use for food. We will enjoy the temps today of 20's since it is supposed to get really cold (-7) later this week. If we get the awful cold and snow that is predicted don't know when I'll get out of the house. Really need to do some exercises at home when I can't get to the gym.
Hope you all have a great day.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 1/12

Hello everyone!

I had a good day yesterday on the food front.

Today, I'm heading to the hospital to have some tests done. I've been having some pain in the ovary area for awhile now (6 mons) and it gets worse every month. So, I'm taking my youngest to his sitter today and going to take care of "me".

Anyway, I don't have a lot planned today other than that. Just housework. Do have to stop by the office later and finish one thing that I didn't get to last week and that's taking out the trash, LOL!

Anyway, have a great day everyone and stay warm...it's gonna get super cold this week in some parts.

Hello Everyone hope u all are having a great monday.
Op for me today. Me and DD will be going off to a friends house for a playdate this morning. After dinner I will drop her off at preschool and be by myself. To icy out to walk out side so I will have to find something indoors to do.

Prayers are headed your way, Carrie. keep us posted on how the tests turn out.

I am OP too. I got my exercising out of the way and will tackle cleaning today.

Looks like more wintry weather is headed our way this afternoon and tomorrow. The kids are hoping for a snow day...

Everyone, have a great day!

Carrie, hope all your tests come out OK

Pat

I was off early to get my hair trimmed, so just now getting on the computer.

Carrie, hope everything turns out okay at the hospital. Let us know.

I plan for another good OP day. I am going to try to get my Christmas tree and stuff down today, but I make no promises that it will all get finished! LOL!!

For you all who have snow and cold weather, that's why I do the walking DVD. You can do it any time, any weather! I just love it!

Have a GREAT DAY all!!!

It's so late in the day, that I have to say "good afternoon" instead of 'good morning'. It was an OP day and I did finally weigh in, and the 175 figure last week was not a surprise, re all the relapses that took place in 2008. I have my work cut out for me - and was pleased with the 173 that I showed today, two pounds down. I want to start weighing in more regularly, but I want to avoid basing how I feel about myself based on the scale readings...an old issue, that I have dealt with for quite some time. The post from Akus was very disturbing re this site possible not being safe, and hope that we can figure out how to protect ourselves and our special place here. Take care...have a good week, everyone. Maajida

I'm later than you Maaj. I was OP today and had my first weigh in with my first week back to WW. I lost 11 lbs. I was quited excited. I bought the book Finally Thin by Kim Bensen and started reading it. It's quite an inspirational book, I can't wait to get back to it. Hope all of you had a great OP day.
Laura

Awesome job with your first week guys.!!! I agree with u all it feels wonderful to be on program again.