Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Committment Threat - 1/18/09

Hi and good morning....don't worry, Carrie...we're all here no matter what the date, lol. Good morning everyone...here's to another OP day....would have been my dad's 98th. birthday...he passed on two years ago, and I still miss him so much. I know getting off program will only make emotional feelings even harder to deal with, so here's to another OP day. Was so thrilled yesterday to make it all the way through my step class for the first time in a long time. Have a great day everyone...I am looking forward to playing hermit for a day or two, and just having some quiet restorative time. Love, Maajida

Re: Daily Committment Threat - 1/18/09

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, sorry about that everyone....no threat to staying OP...Carrie, I should have proofread my posting too, lol. Maajida

u guys are so funny. I'm with you being refocused Carrie. I think I just get my self to busy some times too. i tell my kids and Dh to let the little things go and relax but I sure dont take my own advice very often.
Today will be op for me. Church and sunday school this morning. Just read the paper and ate dinner. going to sit down with some tea and read my book this afternoon. Later on tonight we will go order cakes for my kids bdays and my DH wants to look for a wii fit. He has christmas money left so that is what he wants. Any of u have one and if so do u like it?

Thanks for the support yesterday it is nice to know that we are not alone in this.

Have a gread relaxing sunday everyone
chels

Hi everyone, I'm OP today and am going to a Japanese Steakhouse tonight for my son's birthday. It's the kind of place that they cook in front of you. He's never been and I know he'll love the place. I'm going to have the sirloin, rice and veggies. I won't eat all that they put in front of me because it's a lot.

Maaj, I don't know what it's like to lose a parent yet but I can imagine how hard it would be. Sorry for your loss.

Have a great day everyone and pray it stops snowing here in Michigan, this is ridiculous.

Laura

HI EVERYONE, IT'S MID-DAY AND I'M STILL OP, LOL. CHELSIE I CAN SURE RELATE TO THE ISSUE OF DOING TOO MUCH AND PUTTING OURSELVES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST AS FARS MEETING NEEDS OF EVERYONE AROUND US GOES. FOR ME, THAT'S SO STRONGLY RELATED TO MY ABILITY TO REMAIN OP. I REALLY PROTECTED THAT TODAY AND DECLINED REQUESTS TO GET TOGETHER FROM MY MOM AND FROM MY DAUGHTER, SO THAT I COULD HAVE A MUCH VALUED QUIET HOME DAY. AND LAURA THANKYOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS ABOUT THE LOSS OF MY DAD. TAKE CARE EVERYONE...HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GOOD OP DAY, MAAJIDA.

Hi Everyone!

I have not posted for a while, but there is a great reason for that. Per my husbands request, I have switched plans and am now doing Body For Life with my husband. I am incorporating WW aspects into it also with the zero points soup, and WW food choices that are Body For Life compatible.

Can I continue to post on here even if I am not strictly WW?

It is my 8th day of Body For Life and have lost 4 pounds already. SO excited. Can't wait until those muscles start to show! It's about total overall fitness and muscle gain, rather then the weight on the scale. In fact they tell you NOT to weigh yourself. I adore this plan, and can't wait to see the results.

Regards,

Jessica

Jessica, you sure can!

Jessica - post away!! Fill us in on the plan you are following, if you don't mind. It could be helpful to some of us too. :)

Chelsie and Carrie - hang in there. One day off plan, is not going to derail you. Dust off your rump, and get back on the horse. No biggie - we have ALL been there and done that more times than we can count. Uki raises her hand high up on this one. :)

Maaj, I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. That must be so hard. :(

I am OP today and it has gone just fine. The kids and Scott are enjoying the long weekend and I like having them all here. The big kids will be at a friend's house for most of tomorrow, so I think we will take Mitch to the 50 cents movie theater to see Madagascar 2 tomorrow. Can't beat the price!