Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 1/23

Good morning! I am up early because I had to take my Boniva and it must be on an empty stomach and then nothing to eat or drink for 1 hour. Oh, how I miss my green tea... You can bet at 6:23am, I will be at the microwave. LOL

I take my mom shopping today, so I wanted to get an early start. I will do the treadmill this morning while I watch the tivoed version of Grey's Anatomy. Does anyone else watch that show? If so, what is up with Izzy and Denny? Has she lost her mind? I don't get this story line.

No word on the new cat yet. I sent the owner an e-mail last night and I hope she lets us know today. The kids are so excited. This will be hard on them if it doesn't happen. :(

I hope everyone has a good day and that you all find it an easy one to stay OP. :)

Re: Daily commitment 1/23

Good morning. Just time for a quick note before leaving for the pool. We're going to have a heat wave today. All the way up to 40. I'll spend a long time in the line for the car wash today. Had a small gain (0.2) at WW yesterday. I'm not sure why but not too bummed out. I'm staying OP and know that the scale is only one measure of how I'm doing.
Uki, I agree about Gray's Anatomy. I saw an interview with the producer and he said that it isn't a dream and Denny isn't a ghost. Supposed to reveal what it is the end of the season. The storyline is getting tiresome.
Well, gotta run. Have a great day

Pat

Good Morning Ladies,
I'm OP today. Had a good week. Like you Patty, my scales don't seem to be moving, but like you said, it's only one measure.
Uki, as for Grey's - I think Izzie has a brain tumor. I read that she wants to leave the show.
Hope you all have a great day!

good Morning all. Not to sure what today is all going to bring. our heat wave is past and it is suppose to get quite cold this weekend.
Op for me today

chels

Good Morning everyone.

Uki - I watched Grey's last night...man, I was crying at the end. Goodness! I didn't watch much of last season due to my schedule, but I don't know...when Denny says he "there for her" could that mean that he's there to take her to the "afterlife." Wonder if she's ill and doesn't know it or maybe she'll die in an accident. I haven't looked at any spoilers or anything like that, but man I loved her and Denny together so I was bummed last night when she was telling him to go away. :(

Anyway, this is turning out not to be a good week for me. My job is literally hanging on by a thread and it makes it extremely stressful to come in here. I do fine while I'm here, but last couple days when I get home...ugh! Good thing it's Friday and the cabinets are bare.

My mom is coming tomorrow...and that's good.

Hope you all are having a better week than I. I'll be lucky if I maintain at this point.

good morning everyone. Here's to another OP day...my heart is with all of you as you go through your individual days. Maajida

Good morning all. I am having an OP day so far and hope to continue that way.
I couldn't believe Grey's last night. I don't get the whole thing with Izzy and Denny either. Him saying he is there for her means that he is there to take her with him to the afterlife. I can't believe she is sick. I love her. It was a very sad episode. I had tears by the end. Even Miranda was crying for that little boy.
On another note, I got on the scale this morning and I'm down 15 in 3 weeks!!! Pulled another pair of dress pants out of the back of my closet and they fit so I am wearing them today.
Uki, wish you lived closer. I have 2 cats that I would love to get rid of.

Brooke, WOW good loss. Keep up the good work.
Carrie, so sorry you're going through this with the job. Don't sabotage all your hard work by eating for your emotions.

Pat

Way to go Brook that is awesmone.

OP today! Scrapbookers are here....gotta run for the moment!