Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chicken Recipe Needed

I thought it was on this board (been awhile back), a recipe for some kind of chicken and there was some sort of merinade of dressing (itailian, maybe).

Anyway, I remember it was a WW fav. and many people seemed to like it and so did the family.

Can anyone help? I cannot seem to locate.

Re: Chicken Recipe Needed

Sorry Carrie, I don't remember any recipe with a dressing marinade. Don't see why you can't just marinate chicken pieces in Italian dressing then bake. Sounds good.

Aimee also has one on her website called Super Easy Chicken, it just has chicken breast halved, with italian dressing mix, and a cup of ff chicken broth or warm water. Havent tried it yet but it sounds good.

I have marinated chicken in FF Italian dressing and then baked it and it is great!

I have also taken boneless chicken breast, cut it into chunks and then pan "fried" it in FF Italian dressing and it is great!

I also make this chicken in the crockpot that my family loves. I take boneless chicken breast and put it in the bottom of the crockpot, then take one of those packets of Good Seasons Italian dressing and mix it with 1 cup of water. I pour that over the chicken and cook it on low all day. Then about 1/2 hour before I am ready to serve it, I mix in an 8 ounce brick of FF cream cheese and turn it to high to thicken it. Sometimes I have to add a bit of flour, but not much. Then I serve it over rice or noodles.

Hope that helps!

Hello Carrie!

This is a super simple way to make chicken.

Take boneless skinless chick breast and season both sides with lemon pepper. If you've never used this before it is very good but it also has salt in it so just sprinkle it on the chicken like you would salt. You can then grill, bake or saute. I usually bake it just because I can put it in the oven and not have to babysit it. I cook it at 375 for about 20 minutes or until the juices run clear. Two very important things in cooking meat, aside from the obvious of making sure it is cooked through, you don't want to over cook it or it will be dry and you want to let it rest for at least 5 minutes when you remove it from the heat otherwise the first cut into the meat will allow all juices to drain and it will be dry!
I made this for my family and my dh thought that I had bought a package of marinated chicken from the grocery. I just used cheap lemon pepper from the dollar store and everyone loves it. Broccoli sprinkled w/ lemon pepper is also good and pairs well with this chicken.