Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Committment Thread - 2/1/09

Good morning, and Happy February, everyone! Hope it's a good day for all. Here's to being OP no matter whet other stuff is going on in our lives. I am doing ok...still dashing back and forth between home, gym, work, and hospital to visit my mom...she's dealing with a respiratory infection and will be 89 next Friday. Thanks for everyone's well wishes for her in last few days. I am managing to stay OP....a bit too much salmon at dinner last night, but a far cry from a binge situation. Maajida

Re: Daily Committment Thread - 2/1/09

I'm OP today as well. I get to go pick up my son and family from the airport later today. I can't wait to see my grandchildren. It's only been since Tuesday but I missed them.

Maaj, hope your mom is getting better everyday. Good job staying OP through all your stresses.

Got to get ready for church, have a blessed day everyone.

Laura

Good morning. I'm planning for an OP day, even tho it is Super Bowl. By the time of the game we will have supper out of the way. I will probably make some popcorn to snack on while watching the game.
So far my experiment of eating all my weekly and activity points isn't going too good. I'm eating all of them but the scale isn't responding. I know I shouldn't weigh every day but I like to see where I'm at. I don't obsess over the numbers but keeps me aware.
We're off to church in a few minutes then not much planned for the day. I'm making a white turkey chilli for supper. Jim saw it on Regis & Kelly's show and said it looked good. I'm not sure he will like it since it has a fair amount of beans in it and he's not a fan of beans. Well, we'll see.
Have a great day everyone. We're having a mini heatwave today. All the way up to 40 before a new storm is expected.

Pat

Home from the week-end with the grandkids and I managed to stay OP the whole time! I did take some things with me,though, and that was a great help!

I did some more menu planning while I was there, finding some new recipes to try. Now I will just have to pick the days for what!!

I have fixed the husband a plate of "snacks" for the evening game watch!! I will have some cocktail shrimp and low point stuff!! I, too will get dinner out of the way before game time, so I shouldn't be hungry.

Went to WW meeting yesterday and had stayed the same! That's okay, though, I am only 8 pounds from goal and I know it's going to be like pulling teeth to get them off!! UGH!! I WILL HANG IN THERE, I WILL HANG IN THERE!!!!!

Have a great evening, everyone!

Good Evening everyone. Checking in late my internet wasnt working this morning and then we got a new computer desk so we spent the afternoon hooking everything up again.

We had a great bday party yesterday. I did okay with food at the pizza buffet. Had a large salad. one small piece of pizza, and some white meat from a chicken breast. For supper we went to a belgin walffle feed and they had sf syrup and strawberries.

Today has gone very well Just ordered pizza for the family but I will find something different to eat.

Hope u all had a great day op for me
chels

Just checking in. Had a busy day with church and work. I've been OP all day.

Found a new snack that I'm becomming hooked on. Baked Lay's Tostito Bowls and Pico de Galla (sp?)...yummo!