Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 2/5

Good morning everyone! Thank you all again for your prayers and concern for Mitchell. I did add a post on that thread, but wanted to be sure you all knew how much I appreciate your support and that he finally did go yesterday - about 4 or 5 times! Bless his heart. He is a new man. LOL The doctor wants him ont he Miralax for a little while to keep things moving along. Fine by me!

Diane, I hope that medicine has worked as well for your granddaughter as it did for Mitch. I was skeptical at first, since it didn't seem to do a thing, but it just needed a little time to work. Stay safe on your trip! :)

Cheslie, I am glad your new meeting looks like it is going to work for you! That is wonderful news. I hope the kids are better today.

Brooke, Yay that things on the homefront are a little more stable. You and your family are in my prayers. It sounds like you did great at Applebee's yesterday and what a wonderful surprise for your friend!

Patty, keep us posted on all those yummy things you are making with those veggies.

Laura, how did things go at your brother's party? You are doing so well this time on WW! We are rooting for you.

Maaj, how is your mom doing? Kudos to you for staying OP despite all the stress.

Wes is in the middle school spelling bee today. I am so proud of him. He is fighting a terrible sore throat and was afraid it might be strep. I will get a report from him this morning.

I take my mom to the store today, well, provided I am not at the doctor with Wes... The phone guy is coming out too this morning. We are switching to At and T to try to save money on our bill. I was hoping to see Wes in the spelling bee, but it depends on the phone guy.

Have a great OP day everyone!

Re: Daily commitment 2/5

Good morning. Uki I'm so glad that Mitch is feeling better. For all the rest of you- what Uki said. She is so good about mentioning everyone. My memory is so bad that I can't remember who said what.
Today is WW then some grocery shopping. It is so cold here that I put on my lightweight longjohns. Hope they don't affect the scale too much.
Tonight is an easy meal night-leftover stuffed peppers. Last night I had a "treat" Brussel Sprouts. Jim said yuck but I love them when the are fresh and small.
Hope you all have a great day.

Pat

good morning all.

Well DD made it through the night with holding down her supper thank goodness. Poor little girl hadnt eaten and kept anything down in over 24 hours before that. Older DH got put on antibiotic and decongestant because she stagrted to get sick too. Also had the sore throat and tickling ears. THey dont quite know what it is but her glands were so swollen they wanted her on something.

As for me today I hope to go and walk on the treadmill or outside it is going to hit 50 like they say. Maybe tackle heavy duty cleaning in another room, I will be gone most of tommorow with appt. so I really should get something done today.

Well off to bring the kiddos to school Have a great day everyone. op for me!!

Chels

Woohoo!!! It's actually going to get warm out for a few days here!!! Hoping to be able to get out a walk some this weekend. Not much else going on here!

Hey all. I'm here. Taking it one day at a time. I didn't eat at all yesterday until the eve., mainly b/c I was too depressed. Then, last night I just binged on pb and jelly.

Guess we'll see how today goes.

I'm OP today, it's easy since I can't taste anything. I've had a stuffed up nose for 3 days now. It's ridiculous. I get rid of the tickly throat and now I can't breathe out of my nose, just shoot me now.

Uki, I'm so glad Mitch is better. We never ended up going out to dinner Wed. night. My parents aren't feeling good either so we postponed it, which was fine with me. I want to be able to taste when I go. We are going to a buffet Sat. night but I'll do fine. I'll choose things wisely, and not go back for seconds.

Have a great day everyone.

Laura