Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 2/7

Good morning. Is everyone in for another OP day? I am. No big plans for today. Last night we went to UNO Chicago Pizza for supper after the movie (we saw Taken which is a good movie with lots of action). I noticed when I walked in to the restaurant that they had a kiosk with their nutritional info. Didn't take time to look at it since they had a table for us right away. I ordered a chopped salad with shrimp. Asked that the tortilla strips be left off and the dressing on the side. It was very good without the dressing. When I got home looked online and they have their whole menu with NI. I panicked when I saw that the salad was 2 servings and each serv. had 340 cal and 22g. fat. Looked further and found out that all the fat was in the dressing which I didn't eat. So points were OK. I did, however, eat the breadstick which was 5 points (how is that possible?). Still came in under my daily point range.
I'm doing OK with the counting points instead of simply filling but I hate having to think if I have enough points to have an apple or a glass of milk. However, I got on the scale this AM and I'm down 2 pounds since Thurs.
Well, better get busy doing something.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Everyone who is sick or has sick family I hope you are are feeling better

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 2/7

I am up for another OP day too! :)

Scott and I are mystery shoppers, well, diners, at Chili's this afternoon. I have scoped out the menu online and they have a nice guiltless menu, so I think I will try that.

I rode the trainer so that is done for today.

I had old fashioned oatmeal this morning and had forgotten how yummy that is!

Have an awesome day!! :)

I'm OP today and am going to a buffet for dinner, Ugh. I will choose wisely.

Uki, I called about being a mystery shopper. Are you enjoying it or did you just start? Did you have to do training online?

Laura

Good evening everyone. Getting on here quite late to day but better than not at all. I am haveing a pretty op day so far. Had jujitsu this morning and went grocery shopping after that. But I cant grocery shop while hungry so we ate a the grocery store (hyvee) they have a wonder ful salad bar for me and kitchen for everyone else. Their fruit was wonderful. so I had that with salad and bowl of chx nooodle. I love places that make it easy to stay op.

Just woke up from an afternoon nap and I am going to sautee some veggies and some shrimp for supper I think. We dont have to much going on today or tomorrow besides church in the morning so we are going to hang out at home.

Hope this all finds u well
op for me!
chels