Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 2/10

Good Morning, Everyone! I am so glad to be back home and on here again. I was not very good while I was gone and I can tell it this a.m. by the way I feel! UGH! It was mostly on the way home yesterday, not packing a lunch as I did on the way down. My hubby was in a hurry to get home, apparently, and we only stopped one time...for potty and gas, therefore, we snacked on junk all the way home! It was all "good" junk, but not what I needed for the day!

Anyway, back on the saddle this a.m. and some "good" eating for the day! I WILL BE OP!!!!!!

Patty, that is so great about your diabetes! That is something I have worried about over the years as three of my four sisters have it. That is one of the purposes of my weight loss efforts now! I wish I had your doctor and told me 155! I would be there! My goal is 145 and I think I'll never get there!!!! Slow and steady wins the race, though!

Uki, sorry Mitch is having ear problems now! He is just having a rough time lately! Poor little fella! Hope he gets better soon! Spring is coming, maybe that will help....or does he have springtime allergies? LOL! A lot of kids do! We'll just pray for weeks of better health and a "break" for Mom!!

Have a GREAT DAY ya'll!!!

Just glad to be here and OP in the midst of chaos. Hugs to you all...here's to a healthy happy and OP day. Maaj

Morning ladies! I just couldn't bring myself to get out of bed this morning to work out so looks like I will be doing it tonight. As long as it gets done, I really don't care what time of day it is. Forecast is calling for 66 and sunny today!!! If that's the case, I will be taking DS and going for a walk outside!

Hi Ladies, I'm OP today and it's supposed to be a sunny 65 degree day here in Mi. Oh, that sounds so nice.

Uki, hope Mitch gets to feeling better soon. My granddaughter is still sick. She threw up again yesterday. I get to have her again Thursday and I'm hoping she's all better.

Pat, great news about the diabetes. You're and inspiration to us all.

Carrie, I know what croup is like, I get it every year. You'd think I would of grown out of it by now but, no. The only thing that helps me is a prednisone pack.

Welcome back Diane. Have a blessed day everyone.

Laura

morning everyone. just hanging out around the house today I think. Get some housework done and walk on the treadmill. I got home to late last night to do it so I will do it this morning. tonight I will have jusjisu. op for me
chels