Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question about a new Wendy's Food Item

I just checked Wendy's web site and couldn't find what I was looking for. In my area, they came out with some chicken and I think they were called "Asian Bites". I was trying to find the nutritional information and couldn't find it. Anyone tried these and have any ideas where else I could look for the NI? Don't they have to post that?

Re: Question about a new Wendy's Food Item

Carrie, I checked Calorie King and they didn't have NI either. What I did with Subway was to send them an e-mail and they sent back the complete NI for the sandwich I had. If you find the info please post. I love Wendy's

Patty, thanks for looking. I went over there on my lunch break and asked if they had the info and they said to check the web site; which I'd already done that and it wasn't listed. I'll see if I can email them the question. I'd really like to know b/c I'm dying to try that Asian Chicken whatever it was.

I am not familiar with this. Is it a salad?

Uki - they are new...it's not a salad though. Here in Indiana, they have 3 new kinds of flavored chicken. One was buffalo, another was the Asian (which is the one I want to try), and they had one other. It's just seasoned chicken; kind of looks like it comes in a bowl. I wanted to pair it with a potato. I check the web site and asked inside...they don't have the nutritional info. By looking at the web site, I'd have to write a letter and ask. I've done that thing before and never get a response, so I'm not sure I want to bother with it. It's probably some new promotional thing for a limited time only, so even if they did respond, they probably pull it off their menu before I get a response.

Boy, that sounds good!! Keep us posted if you are able to find anything out. :)