Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW Mini Choc-Chip Cookies

If any of you are like me and love homemade choc. chip cookies then you'll like this recipe. I got it off of the WW site. It helped me with my craving today

Point value: 1
Servings: 24
Per serving: 2 cookies

Remember it's 24 servings and 2 cookies ea. then you have to make 48 cookies. I didn't realize that until I had made a batch so mine were 1 pt. ea. that's still good to me. I did double this.

2 Tbsp. butter, softened
2 tsp. Canola oil
1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar(I used light)
1 tsp. vanilla
1/8 tsp. salt
1 lg. egg white
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
3 0z. semi-sweet choc. chips, about 1/2 cup.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white. Mix thoroughly to combine.

Combine flour and baking soda into the batter. Add choc. chips stir to distribute evenly.

Drop rounded 1/2 teaspoons of dough onto a nonstick cookie sheet, leaving a small amt. of space between ea. cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 min. Cool on wire rack. They're small but yummy and you get two cookies for 1 pt. unless you make them a little bigger for 1 pt. each.

Laura

Re: WW Mini Choc-Chip Cookies

Thanks for posting this Laura. I always have to remind myself about portion sizes when it comes to cookies... I thought a portion was how many I could cram in my mouth in about 15 minutes... LOL

Re: WW Mini Choc-Chip Cookies