Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment 2/22

No church for us this morning - the roads are slippery and we have to take all back roads to get to the new church. When we don't go to church, it doesn't feel like Sunday! LOL

We saw the movie, Bolt, yesterday and it is so cute. I highly recommend it. The kids all loved it.

I had a good OP day yesterday too - eggwhites for breakfast, whole wheat pasta for lunch, and grilled chicken for dinner.

I am not sure what we will be up to today. I know Scott will watch the race this afternoon, but that is all that is on the schedule so far.

What are you up to today?

Re: Daily Commitment 2/22

morning everyone.. not up to much up today. off to sunday school and church and then not sure what. Probley just hang around here.

Had a hectic day yesterday and didnt stick to my meal plans at all. Well that is what extra points are for.

hope u all have a great day
chels

Good morning. Off to church in a few minutes. No big plans for today. Will probably sew. I have a quilt that I stop and start whenever I don't have another project I'm working on. Does anyone get WW magazine? I got my next to last issue yesterday. Not much in it. I tore out a few recipes but that's about it. Not renewing. I've found that almost all magazines including my quilting ones are so much fluff and rehashing of ideas, so I'm letting subscriptions drop. If I want to read them I'll go to the library.
Well, better get my shoes on and get out of here. Have a great day.

Pat

Good morning everyone. This has been a busy weekend, that's for sure. My friend that was in my wedding was back in town from Arkansas and I attended her baby shower yesterday. It was great seeing her. I've missed her a lot! Then, my grandma was up visiting in the eve. and we all got together yesterday evening at my aunts.

I didn't sleep well last night. Had nightmares and then around 7:30, got a call from my mom that my grandma had passed away in the middle of the night. Technically, she's my "step" grandma, buy she'd been married to my grandpa my whole life, so I never say "step", she's just an extra grandma, LOL. You all know what I mean. Anyway, I'm heading off to church in a little bit and letting my dad/mom help with the funeral plans and I'm just on stand by; I may be taking a road trip to my home town (1.5 hrs. away) later on today.

Anyway, wasn't OP yesterday and I feel that TOM coming on and I've been dealing with chocolate cravings like crazy. Yesteray at the shower there was food, but nothing "healthy". My blood sugar got really low and I got shaky (I'd forgotten to take my pill for that) and I just needed to eat what was there and try to get my level up before I passed out. Anyway, no loss on the scale this morning. That's OK though. I've done great on the excercise front this week and that's good. I'm learning there are other ways to measure success. Anyway, chat with you all later, have a healthy day!

I'm wanting to get outside, but it is so chilly. I think I shall put on sweatshirt or something and go trim my roses, etc! I need to get out of the house!

OP for today. Getting ready to fix lunch shortly and have dinner planned for tonight! I love it when things are already prepared!!

Have a great Sunday afternoon!

I'm late checking in today. I'm OP and going to WW tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to weighing in but I'm doing it anyways. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Laura

Carrie, so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Sometimes those that are the most special to us aren't blood relatives. Take care of yourself. Stash some healthy emergency snacks in your purse. In the days to come with the funeral you may find times when there is nothing "good" to eat and you will be prepared.

Pat

Got up early, had a 9:00 meeting and 11:00 church. It's always hard Sundays because I eat lunch early, kind of a brunch, then by 2:00 when I get home I'm starving. I feel like a dork eating snacks at church so I skip them. I'm still working on a plan for Sundays that works for me. Any ideas or easy to conceal snacks for my purse?????

I lost 1.6 this week which was wonderful. I worked out Mon-Fri and was honest in writing down everything I ate. But I've done what you guys said....ate a fruit after the gym (apple on my drive home everyday) so I don't starve to death. IT has really helped.

Thanks for the suggestions. I really missed being on this board