Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment 2/25

I am up and OP today. I have done the treadmill and am cleaning the house today.

Not much going on here at all. I will get groceries later today and pick Wes up from student council.

Tomorrow is a busy day for me, so the more I can get done today, the better. :)

Have a wonderful OP day everyone.

Re: Daily Commitment 2/25

I am also up and op. Had a wonderful op food day yesterday. Today Is my rest from excercise sice wednsdays are always so busy for me. I will go weigh in at noon and then go work at my dd school this afternoon. I am going to grill steaks tonight it is going to be so nice out. Then I will attend the ww meeting. Hope u all are having a good morning
see ya
chels

I'm OP here today, too! Just finished my walking and doing some laundry. I've gotten in the habit of doing it mid-week, so I don't feel so confined on Mondays to that dreaded chore! Working pretty good for me!

It's supposed to be nice here today, too, I think....up in the 60's, so I plan to get outside for a while around lunch or after. I trimmed my monkey grass yesterday and need to clean that up, plus some leaves that were in that flower bed!

I'm hoping to grill a pork tenderloin for dinner. I love that the days are getting a little longer and we don't have to grill in the dark! Everything tastes better on the grill! ALWAYS ABOUT THE FOOD! LOL!

Have a great day everyone!

At work and OP today. After last week, I really need to stay that way! Have to get the laundry put away and the house clean tonight. My mom and stepdad are coming back to visit for the weekend. Yay!!! She emailed this morning and said she is home sick with the flu. I hope it's gone by Friday or they probably won't make it back. I know she is really excited to see the kids since she hasn't seen them since Thanksgiving weekend.

Home from the gym.It's beginning to look like Spring. 40's and bright sun. I'm watching last night's Biggest Loser. I love it when the change things up. Everyone whines so much but I think it is good for them.
Back to the sewing room this afternoon. Trying to decide what to make for supper. Tomorrow is weigh in so I know not to eat pasta since it always seems to show on the scale. Bought some orange roughy fish yesterday at Aldi's so maybe I'll make that.
Everyone have a great day.

Pat

Still have one child coughing today so I can't go to the gym We went to the store and ran errands instead (in my workout clothes but now I decided to go use a friends treadmill because I'm craving getting my running in today.

There's always another option right???? Hope you all have a good day. Glad it's getting sunny everywhere!

I lost .6 today!!! yeah!!! since it is that week for me I really didnt expect anything. Shows that working out no matter how bad u did that day will pay off!

Yeah Chelsie, a loss no matter what is a good thing. I've been losing in the under 1 pound range for the last few weeks.
Keep up the good work

Pat