Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 3/3

Well, I'm checking in really late. I had the 4 month old granddaughter today, so I wasn't on the computer very much until now!

I can relate to all of you late "want to snack" people!!! I just finished a bag of popcorn and that's the last of my points. My day didn't go as planned eating wise, so I had a bunch of points left tonight after dinner. I had a hot cocoa, an apple, a 2pt Fiber One bar, then a bag of pop corn. I've got to go to bed now....I have nothing left to eat! LOL! No, I can find some 0pt items when I'm really wanting something! We are all just alike!

I did have an OP day regardless of how it sounds! LOL! I just didn't have anything with points at lunch and that sort of threw me off. I had the O pt vegetable soup and was so busy until time to fix dinner that I didn't even have a snack.

Hope everyone has had a good evening and will have a great day tomorrow. I will have Lilly again, so I may be late getting on here again! I have to check in, though, no matter what time!! Toodles!!