Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chocolate Pineapple Fudge

Good morning everyone! Several months ago or more I had asked if anyone remembered this fudge that we used to make on the old, old program. No one even Toby remembered. I started working with it and quickly came up with the recipe that I think is it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. You get a fruit and milk serving with this.

Chocolate Pineapple Fudge

1/2 cup of crushed pineapple in own juice
1/2 Tablespoon of knox gelatin
1 packet of 25 cal hot chocolate

Put pineapple in small microwave container and sprinkle with gelatin till softened.
Heat in microwave on high at 30 second increments until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in one packet of hot chocolate and mix well.
Set in refrigerator until set.
It is more like knox blox but hits the spot and gets in milk easily for those with having a problem getting it in.

I have been doing well and remain below or at goal. My recent NSV was a new drivers license with the correct weight on it and thank goodness a different picture that people will recognize.

I got my Trikke out for the first time last week end but fought the wind part of the time so had to shove off with my foot a good bit. I am so grateful that spring is around the corner.

Have a blessed Sunday.

Re: Chocolate Pineapple Fudge

I just went to the recipe builder and if you eat the whole thing it is 2 points and half of it is one. I have been counting it as 1 because I was doing the items individually and the pineapple was the only thing of which I needed to count points. I enjoy the whole thing.