Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 3/16

Hey everybody. I've been busy doing laundry and had some unexpected company this afternoon. Taking the kids to my mother in law at 4:00 and dh and I are closing on our refinance loan. Gonna watch dancing with the stars later on and that's about it.

Hope you all are doing well. I'm doing just fine on the food front.

Hi everyone. We were in the mountains at a cabin for the weekend which was fun. I'm glad our family is finally healthy and I hope they stay that way for the next 9 weeks. The 1/2 marathon is in 9 weeks so I've committed to keep my running schedule and stay on core for that time. If I can drop 15 lbs before then it would greatly help my running. I have a plan.....need to stick to the plan. I'm going to get my husband on board so he knows I'm not eating out or having crap for this next while. I want to cross that finish line wearing some cute running outfit looking fit and sexy!!!

Afternoon everyone. I was up at 6:30 to have time to get my corned beef in the crockpot. Then to the gym and spent the rest of the day at the quilt shop. The sun is still shinning and it is getting warmer. We're having the corned beef and cabbage tonight since I was gone all day and it works so well in the crockpot. Still OP all the way.
Have a great rest of the day.

Pat

checking in at day's end...still blessedly OP...Maajida