Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Comittment for 3/20

Morning Everyone. Normaly I love Fridays but when they involve going to a dentist to have some drilling done they arent all that appealing. I will find out today if I have to have a root canal done or not

So I am up and getting a few things done around the house this morning before I go do that this afternoon. not much else going on tonight or this weekend. I told dh I wanted a non busy mellow weekend. We have been so busy lately.

well u all have a great day.
op for me
chels

Doing well today. Daughter has another Urinary Track Infection!!! Poor girl, it's never ending. Busy morning, gym, in charge of a class party, early release and off to the park. Hoping I can sit on my butt later today, I'm already tired just thinking of the busy morning.

Time to go wake up my kids for school.

I'm OP today and still sticking to CORE. My belly is going down, I think I might weigh at the gym today to see how it's gone this week.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning everyone! We finally got to move back into our house last night. It was soooo nice to be able to sleep in our own bed. We are going to start working on the kithchen this weekend. It's going to be a big project, but it will look very nice when it is done. We have to paint the walls, cabinets and trim and put down a new floor. I can't wait to see the finished project.

I took Monday and Tuesday off work so I won't be on to post until Wednesday. Hope you all have a great weekend!

somehow I missed that Carrie started this thread and started another one myself. Guess my headache is worse than I thought and effecting my brain.

Pat

Good morning all and TGIF! Woo Hoo!

Carrie, thanks for the kind words about me being "skinny." LOL I'll never feel it, but I 'll take the compliment anyday. :)

I went to the chiropractor this morning and ran a couple errands. My mom's colonoscopy didn't get completed due to intestinal adhesions, so she had to have a barium enema this morning. Poor lady!! Anyway, she is all done now and can return to normal activities. She was so weak from not eating for 48 hours too. :( They found diverticulosis and the adhesions, so we will see if they need to do anything.

Scott gets off early today, and this is the kids' last day of school before spring break. Pizza party tonight to celebrate. :)