Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Daily Commitment 4/6

Good afternoon ladies. Hope you all had a great weekend. Now its back to the grind! I really do not like Monday's!!! I don't know what the deal has been lately, but I have just been in a funk with this weight loss thing. I'm trying to get back on track starting today but it is so hard once you get off track to get back on. I have done good so far today but the evenings are the worst time for me. I bought a new bathing suit yesterday but I refuse to wear it until I lose at least 15 more pounds. If anyone has any suggestions on getting back on track, I am all for hearing them!

Re: Re: Re: Daily Commitment 4/6

Brooke, I started eating Just Filling Foods. It really helped me stop grabbing a little here , or a little there. I had given myself too much freedom with counting points and had gained 3 weeks in a row because I was snacking too much. I eat the same portion sizes as if I was doing points I just dont stress so much over it anymore. I have my snacks at the same time and if I really need something and I'm not that hungry I still allow myself a piece of fruit to calm that craving. I believe getting all of the sugars out of my system has made me want the processed food less.
Dont know if I will stick with it forever but for right now it feels like the right thing to be doing.

Hope that helps

Chels

Re: Re: Re: Re: Daily Commitment 4/6

Whoa, what happened. I didn't get here before work today and now the look has changed.
Had a good day at work except it was slow. Not a lot of the workers came in to get screened. I took my lunch with me so wasn't tempted by all the great prepared foods that the store had. The stew in the crockpot was great for supper. I love having it ready to put on the table when I walk in the door. Tomorrow is Thai chicken in the crockpot.
Sounds like everyone is having a good day.

Pat