Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 4/14

Hi everyone, I'm finally home with Jim. He has been gone since Friday and I was gone yesterday and today. Stopped for Subway on the way home.
Last night was an interesting meal. We walked to a restaurant from the motel. Looked at the menu and almost everything said sauteed or in cream sauce and sometimes both. Decided on a shrimp cocktail (4 shrimp) and a spinach salad (small plate with maybe 25 leaves of fresh spinach about 1/2 cup of mandarin oranges and 1/4 cup walnuts.) I was satisfied when done until had to pay the outrageous bill. When I figured points the walnuts alone were 5 and the oranges were 1 or 2 since they were in syrup. Expensive in points and money.
Chelsie, I didn't remember to answer you question about shrimp and eggs. I think that the fear of cholesterol has been overblown for both of them and having them once in awhile isn't a bad thing. I eat both regularly. Of course, I take meds for my cholesterol. If you eat healthly most of the time I don't think there is anything that you can't eat.

Pat