Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 5/5

Good morning. Hope you have a great day planned. I'm going on a road trip with my quilt club. We are traveling to 2 new to me quilt shops. It's a fun day when we go. We squeeze as many of us in as few vehicles as possible so there is lots of time to talk with women who I don't get to talk with very often. Of course there is the joy of looking,and buying, more fabric.
I was going to pack my lunch but I have lots of weekly points left to use today and tomorrow so think I'll splurge,carefully,and buy my lunch.
Have a wonderful day

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 5/5

Good for you, Pat on the slurge! I know you will make good choices and sometimes it is nice to treat yourself.

Scott took the day off yesterday and we spent it together. We rode in the morning and then ran errands and had lunch at a local deli. It was a wonderful day!

Today I am cleaning and then will head out to ride. Supper is in the crockpot since Scott has praise band practice tonight.

Have a great OP day!

I'm headed off to work here in a bit. Had a long weekend and I'm ready to head back.

Doing better on the food front. OP today and hope everyone has a successful week.

Hello ladies. Have fun today Pat! OP so far today. Should be able to stay on the rest of the day also. I'm not feeling very good today. Hopefully it's just a bug and it will go away soon. DH is working until 7:30 so I will probably take the kids outside to play after work before we eat dinner and then it's a quiet night at home.

Good afternoon everyone. sounds like we are all doing quite well today!! I have been busy just doing stuff around the house. I made friendship bread today and 1 pt ww cookies. I am giving them away as mothers day presents this year. But I do know that two of my moms (I have 4, both our parents are divored and remarried) do ww and friendship bread isnt exactly the most ww friendly thing so I want to make sure they will eat what I bring! I did indulge in one small piece but thats all. Weigh in is tomorrow and I dont want to blow it. After all the bread gets out of the oven me and dd will go deliver bday invites. Tonight is jujitsu and another walk.

Keep having a great op day
op for me
chels