Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 5/6

Good morning everyone. It took alot to get me up this morning. I was terribly tierd, but I am finally up and going. I am cleaning this morning then off to weigh in at ww. I hope to lose at least .2 to hit my 10 lbs. I look back at a month ago and i was struggeling to lose anything, hoping not to gain. My hand was constintly in the cuboard with blts. After going on Simply filling for a month my body got used to eating properly with out all the processed foods. I am back to momentum now for 1 week and I have enjoyed the occasional bagel or bun but I find myself still sticking with the principals of 1 potatoe a day. So I encourage anyone that finds themselves stuggeling to give simply filling a chance it sure helped me regain my focus.!!!

After the meeting I will go to dd school for the afternoon. Tonight is my ww meeting and then I will walk for a while.

Laura, thanks for the coupon idea, maybe we will go there this weekend.

op for me
have a great day everyone

Chelsie

Re: Daily commitment 5/6

Good morning ladies. Almost lunch time for me and I am STARVING! I'm having the other half of my footlong sub from Subway today. Yummy! And some pretzels. Chelsie, good luck on your weigh in today. Mine is tomorrow and I am a bit nervous about it, but hopefully it will be a good one. I hope to get a 5 lb star this week.
My plan was to get up and work out this morning, but I couldn't drag my rear out of bed so it looks like I will be doing it tonight instead. Oh well, as long as it gets done, that's all that matters. Maybe I will take a walk after I eat my lunch since it hasn't started raining yet.
OP for today. Have a great day all!

Hello everyone.

Just a quick post to say I'm OP and doing just fine today.

Hope everyone is well.

Hi everyone. I'm home from work and watching Biggest Loser from last night. I took my lunch with me today so I was OP. Took several small containers with fruit and carrots for snacks during the down times when I really wanted to snack. I have chicken in the oven and will make broccoli and quinoa for supper.
Hope you have all had a great day. I think I'll stay on "points' for another week. When I'm working it's easier. Will go back to Simply Filling soon.

Pat