Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
90.3 GONE

First congratulation to Chelsie and Brooke on your losses.

Now for my big new. Lost 0.8 this week which puts me at 90.3 gone. It has taken me 2 years and 6 weeks but who cares. There is another woman in our group who has lost 92. Our leader told the group today that we are in a race to hit 100 first. I don't think either of us will care who does it first. We have such a supportive group and a fantastic leader which really helps. We are even walking a 5K race as a group. I think that the support of that group and of all of you has been the reason for my success, so thank you to all of you.
I probably won't be here Fri or Sat as I have to work all day with 1 1/2 hr drive to and from both days. I'm packing my lunch and maybe supper to take with me both days.

Pat

Re: 90.3 GONE

A very huge Congratulations Patty on your loss..

Your hard work sure did pay off....

Keep it going and hit that 100

Way to go Pat! You truly are an inspiration to the rest of us!!!

Thank you all for the nice words.
Together we can do it

Pat

YEEEAHHHH!!!! Way to go Patty!! I'm doing a little skinny dance in your honor right now!!!!

I remember you telling me that every ounce lost adds up. I've never forget that.

Congrats

You are AMAAAAAZZZZZING! Congratulations! I'm doing the skinny dance, too, for you.

You are such an inspiration to all of us. We are blessed to have you here and you have enriched our lives. I am so proud of you and I am sending you a HUGE cyber hug! That is the best news!!!

Patty, That's wonderful! You should be so proud of your accomplishment! That's amazing and I appreciate the encouraging words and support you give not only to me personally, but to all of us here on the board!

Way to go!!

Patty, CONGRATULATIONS! You are amazing! You are proof that sticking to the program works.

OMG!!! Congrats to you on your wonderfuly success! Keep it up, you are a great inspiration to everyone!

wow, sorry my reply is late, but just had to congratulate you on what an amazing inspiration you are...I've been working on my own 90 lb. loss and keep getting stuck the last 30...you help me believe it is really possible to make our dreams come true....so glad for your well deserved success...maajida

Pat, just want to add my congratulations on that great accomplishment! You are a good example for those who are on a weight loss journey!