6 T. canola oil
1.5 Cups Brown sugar
1 T. vanilla
3/8 tsp. salt
3 large egg whites
2.25 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1.5 cups semi sweet chocolate chips

Cream together oleo, oil and brown sugar. Add vanilla, salt, and egg whites, and mix together thoroughly. Mix in flour and soda. Add chocolate chips and stir to distribute evenly. Bake at 350 degrees. Makes 36 cookies. 1 cookie = 1 point. I made mine the size of a good sized rounded teaspoon. They spread so make sure to leave plenty of space.

ps. I also used lite oleo and whole wheat flour in my recipie. They tasted great. I have never figured the points for myself I have always just assumed the points were correct so if anyone does figure it let me know. Enjoy!!

The other cookie I made wasnt quite as good. I would much prefer the chocolate chip one. But here it is.

Crackle spice drops

1/2 c. reduced calorie margarine, softened
1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar
1 large egg
1 T. vanilla
2. cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 T. pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup powdered sugar

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. mix on medium, margarine with brown sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beat until light and fluffy, stir in flour, baking soda, salt, and spice.
3. roll roundeed teaspoonfuls of dough into powdered sugar to cat. Place onto baking sheet. Bake until golden, about 7 minutes.

Hope you like them

Re: 1 point cookes

Chelsie, I hate to burst your bubble but I just ran your recipe through the recipe builder and for 36 cookies it comes to 3 points per cookie. That's using lite margarine and whole wheat flour.

Pat

Thanks pat, that shows you should always figure the points for a recipie no matter what it says!!

Thanks!