Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 5/15

Good morning. Hope everyone is well. Had a good day at WW yesterday. Lost another 1.4. I love my meeting group, everyone is so supportive and encouraging. It means a lot to have people that you don't really knowm, except 1 hour a week, tell you that you look good.
I'm off to the gym and then will do some shopping on the way home. Have pork chops thawing for supper. Tomorrow we have a picnic to go to. Usually they have cold meat sandwiches and all the usual salads. Think I'll take a sandwich thin for me and then do the best I can.
Have a great day everyone

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 5/15

Congratulations on your weight loss Patty. Wow, over 91 lbs. is amazing! You need to post before and after pictures on your facebook page.

Becky, someday I'll get a lesson from hubby on how to post pix. I really kicked butt at the gym today. 60 minutes water aerobics, weight lifting circuit and then 3.2 miles on the treadmill. Got to get in shape for the 5K on June 7. I'll be walking it. I did run for 1 minute on the treadmill but my knees don't like that so much.

Pat

been op just terribly busy

chels