Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment 5/27

Good morning ladies. It's a pretty gloomy one outside today. Makes you want to go back to bed. Well, we had a great time in Minneapolis this weekend. I'm kind of scared to weigh in this week, but it's my own fault so I will find out tomorrow how I did while I was on vacation.
Other than that, not much new to report. Hope you all have a great day!

Re: Daily Commitment 5/27

Good afternoon, finally a couple minutes on the computer. Went to the gym this AM for my usual 60 water aerobics. Since I was going to a noon WW meeting (we will be on our way to Maryland tomorrow for my usual meeting) I had a couple hours to kill. There is 45 minutes of free water walking time (no class) before the next water walking class so I stayed for the free time and then for the class. Ended up spending 2 1/2 hrs in the pool. Can you say water-logged. Then the people from my former job were having a lunch together. I couldn't eat because I had a Dr. appt and didn't have time, but ran in to say Hi to lots of old friends. Got to the Dr. and they had screwed up my appt. Finally found a spot at 4:40 to get me in. Now supper will be late and I was starving when I got home. Ate a bowl of shredded wheat to last me till I can get supper cooked. The main reason for the appt. is to get the Dr. to raise my WW goal. Fingers crossed.
Oh, I lost 1.2 this week. Not the 4 I gained last week but at least down.
Pat