Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off Topic/Prayer's Needed

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I'm not really on plan right now due to the fact that I'm really not eating at all. My husband has filed for divorce and left. I've been dealing with all that...devastated is not the right word, but it's pretty close.

So, I'm losing weight, but not the healthy way. I just hope you all can somehow uphold me in your prayers during this difficult time in my life. I check in from time to time but I haven't posted...same with facebook...I check it, but haven't been in the mood to post. IN fact, I deleted about 70 people off my list (not any of you guys though) just b/c I don't want people posting "tell hubby hi" etc.

Glad to see you all are haning in and doing well.

Re: Off Topic/Prayer's Needed

Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear about your problems. You will certainly be in my prayers. Take care of yourself. You need to stay healthy for yourself and your kids. If it helps you, feel free to post here, even if it is just to vent

Pat

So sorry to hear all this Carrie, I will be praying and thinking of you. We are here if you need it.

Carrie, I'm so sorry and will keep you in my prayers. How are your boys?

Carrie, you will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers during this emotionally upsetting time. Just be sure to take care of yourself! {{{{Hugs}}}}

Nellie

Carrie, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I will keep you and your children in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you are able to get through all of this. Please stay strong for your children. This is going to be very hard on them too.