Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 6/15

Good morning everyone. Welcome to Monique. Nellie thanks for the pep talk. I'm still OP despite what the scale is doing. Had my usual breakfast of oatmeal with 1/2 cup Fiber One and berries with a cup of milk. Lunch will be black bean soup and fruit and supper is leftover stirfry with chicken over bulgur and fresh strawberries (YUM).
Got to run, off to the gym

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 6/15

Hello Everyone. Happy monday. Well the wedding weekend is over and so my stress level is back to normal I think! Friday was a busy one with getting the church set up and the reception hall. There wasnt a ton to do because she wanted a very simple wedding it just rained all day a constant downpour so getting things into buildings was quite the challange! My oldest dd was also along all day and was kinda getting in the way a little but what do ya do! Friday night was rehersal and all went well till oldest dd realized she had to hold hands with the jr groomsman. I dont really think she cared too much she was just wore out by this time I think. once we got past that melt down it went better. Rehersal dinner was wonderful. The girls got their jewlery and purses and we all headed home to get them to bed early!!!! Wedding mornign was one of doing hair makeup, grab a bite when you can. Oldest dd hair wouldnt curl so that was a bit of abummer but we figured somehting out. Waited till the last possible moment to put the youngest ones in their dresses. In my daughter words "FInally, Finally!" Then we sat around for around 45 min with pictures running late! the girls did really well in pictures and I cant wait to see them I think the photographer came and stole them 5 different times throughout the night. Wedding went smoothly everyone walked down arm and arm I only cried 3 times! Reception was a blast we danced the night away. Food wise I did okay. Could have done better but I didnt. When I get all busy with something like that I tend to forget all my anchors that I have set up. So its back to the gridnstone this morning. Thanks for all the well wishes leading up to and durning. It was a fabulous couple of days and I am glad she let us all be a part of it. She is a wonderful aunt to my children.

Heres to a wonderful normal op day

have a great one everyone!

Welcome to those who are checking us out!

Chels

Hello ladies. Hope you are all having a good Monday. I don't know what my deal is lately but ever since I had my surgery, I can't get back on track. I am going to try really hard this week. I was doing so good before! I have my meals planned out for the day so that helps. I just need to control the snacking.

Brooke, just take one meal at a time. I'm eating something with lunch take will make a go to snack for me. Jicama with roasted red pepper hummus. If you haven't ever had jicama it looks like a big brown root. It is sweet and crunchy. Kind of a cross between an apple and a potato. I cut it into strips and bought some hummus which I have never had before. Using the jicama to dip into the hummus. Gives me the crunch that I seem to always want.
Carrie, sounds like you did fine and had a great time this weekend.

Pat

uuugg, life is just getting more complicated by the minute. Bob just got his hours cut again, down to 35 till the end of July. We have been at 40 since November and Before that it was anywhere from 55-45 so this is a pretty drastic change from a few years ago. We are lucky to have our vehicals paid off and all. I dont know what I would do then. I'm glad we worked really hard to pay them off the past few years.

any who, just needed to vent to someone so I stay away from the CHOCOLATE that is now calling my name!!!!! Hope to go for a walk soon. WILL POWER!!!

chels