Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 6/23

Good morning. What a wonderful day it is going to be. I have a picnic for my quilt club today. I'm a little worried about food but will take small servings of a few things and then think I'll make a veggie burger for supper. I made Jim potato salad on Sunday so need to use that up. I'll make him a hamburger.
Chelsie, hope you are feeling better.
Have a great day

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 6/23

Good afternoon everyone. I am having a much better day today. It is terribly hot here in iowa, they are saying 105 degrees with heat index this afternoon. We had ball games this am, this afternoon we will head to the pool for a few hours and then back home to cool off before dd #1 game. Tonight will be jujitsu for the kids but I'm out for a couple of weeks due to my teeth. I have been able to actually eat today if I concentrate on keeping it on one side of my mouth. Trying to get my veggies in is kinda hard though. So I make do and just try and make as many healthy choices as I can. Well off to do the laundry before the pool, have a great day everyone!
Pat hope the picnic went well.

op for me

chels

Re: Daily commitment 6/23

just home from the picnic. I didn't make a lot of good choices but I did eat small portions (1-2 Tbsp). I broke down and had a small piece of cake and a cookie. This it's salad and a veggie burger for me for supper. I guess in the overall scheme of things it could have been a lot worse. Onward and downward (weightwise)

Pat