Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 6/26

Good Morning All. Glad to see everyone is doing well. I am busy busy busy for the next couple days. I woke up early today due to the pain meds wearing off but I slept longer than any other night yeah!! They said yesterday there is only one small hole left to heal and then I shouldnt have to worry about the dry socket anymore. She gave me enough supplies to make it though the weekend but if I dont have enough at least she is on call.

today I am embarking on a tremedous journey of self control. I was asked to help take 20 kids to Arnolds Park which is a local amusement park about 2 hours away. Long drive with that many kids!!! But I wanted to take my turn volunteering and my youngest is going and I was a little leary about sending her on her own. We will have a packed lunch so I am in control of my food.
Tonight after I get home from that we will go to a bday party for my nephew.

tommorow is a fishing tourney for the jujitsu school till noon again with a picnic. Then on to Sioux Falls to look for a ball glove for DH and swim suit for DD.

I hope to do well over the weekend with food. I really need to feel I am able to say no to food and not just make excuses for why I can have it!!!

well I probley wont be on here till Sunday with all that is going on. Have a great weekend everyone.

Brooke and Pat congrats on the scales. Nellie great to hear from you and Hello to Cathy, welcome. Hope you post often. Great to see some more people here.

take care
op for me

chels

Re: Daily commitment 6/26

Weekends are tough! I can do well when I am on my normal weekday schedule, but weekends are when I usually find myself in trouble.

Chelsie - I'm sure you will be fine. We live close enough to Dollywood to go fairly often, and I used to hit the funnel cakes as soon as I walked in. Now I have found they serve grilled chicken kebabs and even some grilled veggies - I think places like this are finally starting to take notice that people are becoming more aware of what they are eating! Good luck to you this weekend - sounds like you have your hands very, very full!!

Good morning, everyone.

Cathy, I am SO EXCITED! You must live in my "neck of the woods." I, too, live close enough to Dollywood to go fairly often (which I don't). I prefer to do the shopping that Pigeon Forge offers.:)

Chelsie, sending along wishes for a good day with all those children.:)

Pat, good that there was no gain at weighin.

Brooke, that is a great loss!

The sky is overcast here this morning, with some rain nearby, so it feels a bit cooler. I've already taken a morning walk.

DH has picked blackberries this morning, so I will be doing some pie-baking, for him, not for me.:)

Wishing each of you a glorious OP Friday!

Nellie

Good afternoon. Hope I keep electricity long enough to post this. We have thunderstorms on our doorstep.
Went to the gym today for water aerobics, weight lifting and treadmill. Did some grocery shopping and visited Goodwill. Found another pair of capris for $5. When we go to Indiana next week I'll need all the cool clothes I can find.
Sounds like everyone is doing good today. Chelsie, I sure don't envy you with all those kids. The older I get the less I can handle all the noise and activity.
I'll make this short so I can shut down the computer. Have a great day

Pat

Cathy, I just read your intro on the other thread. When I began my weightloss journey in 1993, it was with an "at work" WW program. It was a marvelous experience for me; however, I was not good about keeping up with the meetings after I gained Lifetime, and now I try not to miss any. You are doing a great job. I find WW is a program I can live with for the rest of my life.

Nellie

Pat, we were posting at the same time. Hope the storms don't get too violent for you. Sounds like you've had a great day! When do you leave for Indiana?

Nellie

Storm passed to our south so we only got thunder and a little rain. Sun is shining now.
We don't leave til Wednesday next week and will be gone about 2 weeks.

Pat

Nellie - I live in Cleveland - just north of Chattanooga, but once my daughter heads back to UT in August, I'll be spending more time in Knoxville! Depending on traffic, I can be in Pigeon Forge in under 2 hours. I love to shop in Pigeon Forge (and eat at the Apple Barn!!!).
Pat - Another Goodwill shopper! Yay! I go every week.I buy alot of clothes, and also check for good cookie jar finds (I have a serious addiction - 700+ jars!!)
Have a good weekend everyone. It's supposed to be hot and sunny here.

Cathy