Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 6/27

Good morning. Hope today is a good OP day for all of you. I started out making a change that never occurred to me. Most mornings I have a bowl of oatmeal, the serving size on the box is 1/2 cup dry so that's what I've been making. With a cup of berries and 1/2 cup of Fiber 1 it makes a big bowl of breakfast. I read a message yesterday on WW boards that said she ate 1/4 cup dry oats. I tried it this morning so will see how long it holds me. Sometimes its the small changes that make a difference.
I need to start getting things together for our trip next week. It is supposed to rain on Tuesday when we need to pack the camper so I'll try and get my stuff in this weekend and Monday.
Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be keeping Chelsie in my thoughts as she is off with all the kids to the park.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 6/27

I haven't been doing so well on the eating today. I took the kids to the pool this afternoon and we were there for a few hours and when we got home we were all tired and I didn't feel like cooking so we ordered pizza and cheesrsticks.
We sold our bulldog today. We just don't have time for him like we should and he's been an outside dog since we got him so we decided to find him a new home. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Re: Daily commitment 6/27

Good evening, everyone. Everybody must be enjoying the summer weather.

Not me! Our heat index was 99 today! I headed to the mall to work in my walking - also some shopping.:)

Earlier I went to the Farmer's Market while DH did the mowing and yardwork. DD#1 called. She is coming home for a few days mid-week.:)

Brooke, don't be too hard on yourself about the pizza. Just journal it and move on. The best thing about this program is that you can immediately be back in control.:)

Pat, this is my fifth day of doing that point-counting. One thing I have noticed is that my choices as I was following Core/SFT were greater in calories and point count. I didn't ever check that out because I was so focused on choosing the correct foods. I am hoping that there will be a little loss along now that my focus is a little different. We'll see.

Well, it is still 88 degrees here after 9:00 at night! Hope all of you are comfortable, wherever you are!

Good night!

Nellie