Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CAME BACK TO WEIGHT WATCHERS LAST WEEK

i have about 110lbs to lose i came back to weight watchers having regained weight i had lost previously guess i need support love Deb

Re: CAME BACK TO WEIGHT WATCHERS LAST WEEK

support you have got. i lost 80lbs and have gained half of it back so i came back too. will go to first meeting next monday, but went back to my old points and books on jan1. so far 9 lbs gone. i need the structure of counting points- cant do core. we can do this together. where do you live? i am in central texas and its is so nice here today, but the cold is coming back this weekend. then i will be stuck inside with my mini trampoline for company. boy does the dog look at me like i am crazy when i get on that thing. which is where i need to be now so i will close. write back and we can support each other. andra

live into the u.k just heading out to weigh in think in the first week back have lost 2-3lbs speak later love DebsKHME

Re: Re: CAME BACK TO WEIGHT WATCHERS LAST WEEK

definately let me know. want to celebrate with ya. andra

a bit disapponted only lost a pound but am premenstrual love Debs

dont ya just love mother nature!!!??? but just think next week should be really good for you. will keep good thoughts for you. today i went for a walk- used to be able to do 30 min 2-3 times a day. today i could only do 2 10 min stretches, though i am about to head out for another one with the dog. really need to get back into the swing of things and move again. also get on the minitrampoline. maybe later tonight. keep me posted andra

am o.k well done on the walking just done a run/walk hard work but did it love Debs

any ideas for cooking for one? love to cook but dont do it since its just me at home. am more of a grazer anyway. but would like some ideas. dont like leftovers much and all the recipes i have serve 4-6. andra

what i tend to do is cook for a few days at a time and divide the portions up and then reheat them that is my way round it love Debs

i am not a big one for leftovers, but i do make taco soup occasionally and that tastes better the second and even better the third day. what kind of things do you cook ahead. maybe i will try it. love spicy foods- mexican and italian. sorry if i mispell things tonight --i got my hand hurt at work tonight and having problems hitting the right keys. door slammed on my left hand and bruised my thumb big time- not broken- had xray done. whew!!!

I am from Missouri. In 2004 I was 11 lbs from goal then everything went haywire!!! Now I hope I am back in control. I also came back last week and at weigh in this week i lost 6.8 lbs. I just need to stay focused and I can do this again.

yes nina you can. we all can. we have the tools we need. just need to get the motivation and be consistent with what we do. portion control is my key. its hard to think about gaining back and now having to do it again. but we can help each other. i was 20 lbs from goal. where are you from in missouri> i have a friend in cape fair which is close to branson. love it there so much to do. have only been to missouri once, but loved it. i live in central texas and right now it is pouring rain with possible ice tomorrow. yuck. but i am going to make a pot of taco soup and hibernate once i get home from work. i have mon and tues off. care to share any good recipes? love crockpot recipes. andra

i cook ahead variuous past dishes guess i am the pasta queen and yes nina we can all do this love Debs

pasta has never been a biggie for me. but put a potato in front of me and watch out. maybe i will make potato soup its a weight watcher recipe and very good and filling. but tomorrow i am making taco soup for home and then a pot at work since we may get ice tomorrow night. at leasst we will have something good to eat if we do get iced in and cant get home.

doing ok just had a rough day yesterday love DebsJE

me too. i saw, i wanted, i ate. so today i buckle down. i am supposed to go to ww this pm, but it is cold and icy outside. but the sun is coming out so maybe it will clear up before then. really need the inspiration and get all the new books--maybe that will get the motivation up and running. you can do this- just hang in there with me ok? would love to email you direct if you want to

Andra,

Cooking for 2. . . Weight Watchers has a cookbook that is called "Two's Company". Everything in there is 2 servings. I'm not sure if you can order it. I bought it at a WW meeting a few years ago. Very comprehensive - chicken, fish, pasta, etc. Good luck!

thanks for the info i will check it out- or maybe someone has it and i can borrow. could not make it to my first meeting tonight. am former member and was going back, but it is 26 degrees and icy so there was no meeting. oh well- just keep doing what i am fdoing until next week. andra

my email is debraesmith@hotmail.co.uk love Debs

hi guys, i'm new here, ive lost 75lbs and have 75 to go, you all are so encouraging to each other, its great!i'm in Tn. and am a caterer , so i need all the help i can get!

welcome to the group. this site is great and nice people here for support. you have done great and i wish i could do as well. i lost 80---gained 45 and now am struggling with rebellion and self sabatoge. i just keep thinking that if i encourage others maybe something i say to them will get into my tiny brain and turn me around too. stay active with posting-it helps. andra

Welcome to aimee's message board, cheryl. You have done a FANTASTIC job of losing weight...I also work with food and I know how hard it is at times..Come back often and let us know how you are doing. We can always use someone else to root us on, too. Where in Tenn. are you?

Andrea, I thought I let you know that you really don't have "a tiny little brain". On tv tonight they said our brains weigh 3 lbs.(I was kind of surprised).so we must fill it with lots of good stuff so we can get to our goals..

Hi, everyone! I have just joined WW on-line again. I lost 160 pounds and then about a year ago, I started slipping and have gained 100 pounds back! I am determined to lose it again and keep it off. It is nice having someone to share struggles with!

wow. 160lbs? how long did it take you? i am impressed. i lost 80 but have regained half of it and i am struggling like you would not believe. i just cant seem to find the motivation again. i have the "want to" just not the drive i had before. i was going to a meeting last week- have not been for a while- but we got iced in here in texas and it was canceled. so i will be going mon night. what sort of obstacles did you face- plateaus-menu ideas-recipes. spill it girl i need all the help i can get to get back on program. waiting to hear from you here or by email . andra

thanks for the welcomes, i am in east tn. i am starting a takeout service with weight watcher friendly meals, etc., wish me luck, i think this will help me stay on track, i l;opve cooking for people.andra, you need to have a better opinion of yourself, you sound like a great person, and anything you did once, you can do again!

Hi! I'm just starting back to WW today. So far so good! I need to lose 70 pounds. I need to make a run to Super Walmart this afternoon and stock up on my favorite low point snacks.

Hi Y'all, I started WW last week too. I tried it a year ago. I liked it but the money thing kept getting in the way. I have over 100 lbs to lose. So tomorrow will be weigh in. I am in south central Kentucky.
We have made a good choice to come back and get on track. This is the first time I have been to this website. Looks interesting.
Cathy

Hi Cheryl,

I am in SC Kentucky, too. Small world, huh? I started WW last week. I have lost 3 lbs so far. I am a SAHM.. so I have to fight the urge to wonder into the kitchen and snack. I have found that keeping a glass of water nearby has helped with those urges.

Good luck to you all!
Sherry

SORRY... I meant "CATHY!" It is early and I am not awake yet.

Where are you SC Kentucky gals from??? My family comes from the general area...they were up here yesterday and boy do I need to VENT!!!!
Andrea

welcome to the group everyone. i am glad to see so many people making this right choice. i know it is hard to do but i know we can all do this. i am getting back into the routine by journaling like crazy and really watching the portion sizes again and taking my time to get organized for the day and i am feeling more confident. this is day 4 back on track totally and i feel so much more confident. lets keep this group going and really encourage each other through this. i will be going to my first meeting in almost a year on monday evening. boy am i nervous about walking back in there and being accountable for a 45 lb gain. i am embarrased and ashamed that i let all the hard work go down the drain. better go get ready for work. andra

Hi Andrea~

I am from Casey County. Liberty, KY.. to be more exact. We moved here in July of last year. So, I am transplant. lol.

Sherry

Hi everyone and welcome to aimee's message board. I'm been lifetime for about 4 years now...I got down to 10 below my goal but have put on the 10 or so..I am still barely at goal but I'm trying really hard to get back down to the 10 below. I weigh in probably this week or next...I hope for the best then. Let us know if you have any questions...I'm sure some would be more than happy to answer. It's nice to see so many new faces here. Now don't go off and leave us..keep on trucking away...

Patty

Yes, welcome to all the new people. I'm glad you've decided to join us. Feel free to come and post anytime. We're all in this together. And for those who don't already know, Patty is my mom... so if I ever refer to "mom" I'm talking about Patty. LOL! She's kinda like the message board moderator for when I can't get over here myself. She calls me on the phone when she thinks I've been away too long and there are things I need to come and answer. :)

Well glad I found this thread. I lost 60...but hadnt got to goal and have gained back 30 due to stress and quitting meetings a couple years ago. My favorite leader had retired and I let it throw meoff.I wentto acoupleother meetingand wasnt happy. Somaybe I can get myself back there soon

welcome susan. you story is almost identical to mine. i have lost 5 of the 45 i put back on. you can do it. have not made it back to a meeting yet so i am doing the old way from 2 years ago. need to fet back in too. lots of great recipes here and support. let us know if we can help andra