Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh In Results Week of Jan 5- Jan 11

How did everyone do this week weighing in? My first week back on the program and I LOST 6.8 Also I was telling everyone at my WW meeting about your site Aimee and I really suggested the recipe books.

Re: Weigh In Results Week of Jan 5- Jan 11

I'm down a couple...Need about 8 more and I'm be real happy....I was getting too close to my goal weight for comfort. I like to be below ...sure don't want to pay anymore...

wow Nina, great loss!

I didnt weigh this week. Need my new pass and didnt have the money til payday next week. So will weigh in fri. We started a biggest loser at work. So will be weighing in there on Tues. I thought about skipping this pass and just weigh in at work but I dont trust myself. I think I need that validation tues and fri to keep me honest over the weekends.

I lost another pound. I have lost only a pound a week. I dont know why? Keeping to my points i do alot of excersies. Just not fast enough. OH well. At least its coming off.

Only lost .5 this week but lost 6.5 last week. So, I knew lost would be low this week.

However I did go down a size in jeans this week.

Good for you, Sharon. Keep up the good work. Some weeks you might lose more than other weeks but it all comes out at the end..You might have had more sodium which makes you retain fluid. Keep us posted...

Patty

I'm down 1 1/2 lbs. Unfortunately, that is the same lb that I gained the week before so that puts me right back where I started. I've been sick so I haven't been tracking very well this week. But there's still time to get back with the program by my next weigh in on Tuesday.

Hope you are all staying motivated!!!