Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will I still lose weight???

I just new at this eating healthier. lol. Anyway I would only eat 1 meal a day. And drink coffee (LOTS OF COFFEE, maybe like 15 cups a day)I am not even going to tell you how much sugar I put in my coffee, its too embarrassing. I would never eat any salads. I was a very picky eater, I loved fast foods.!!!!!!! Anyway, I have cut down my coffee in take to 4-5 and have been cutting out my sugar ( I only drink splenda )I have started forcing myself to eat a little breakfast when I get up In the morning.( that was a hard thing for me to do) I only eat whole wheat bread, and whole wheat pasta. And I even eat yogurt now. I have made many changes in my eating habits, but was wondering if I would still lose weight even though I'm not following any particular diet yet. I'm still working on that part.

I got on the scales today and I down to 163lbs. so I did lose 2lbs. I just want to get down to 150-145.

Re: Will I still lose weight???

All you can do is to wait and see. I know that I lost 4 pounds the 1st week counting points. You're headed in the right direction. I have read that your metabolism burns best when you eat 6 small meals per day so that it knows it isn't being starved. So you might want to start doing that.

It still comes down to how many calories in vs how many you burn whether you will lose weight or not.

Good Luck!

Nancy

Re: Will I still lose weight???

You are at least eating healthier..that has to count for something. Just don't replace all the calories you spent on the sugar and the fast food and you should lose. Let us know how you are doing. Might want to throw in a little exercise somewhere...