Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Online Weight Watchers Weight Loss Buddies

I am starting back on Weight Watchers Online on Monday. I haven't been doing so good. I'm looking for as many online weight loss buddies as I can find. So, I'll have atleast one person online all the time to chat with.

I am 23 years old and I live in North Carolina. I work at the YMCA and have a free membership, but I don't like working out there. We (i live with my parents) have a treadmill and I try to walk on it for 30 - 45 mins. 3 days a day.

AIM & Yahoo Messanger - TessaCoh

Re: Online Weight Watchers Weight Loss Buddies

I would be happy to be your buddy. I am on line alot and am on WW diet and am losing. I have a long way to go but it is a everyday life change. It may be slow and hard but well worth it. I am in a wheelchair and the only exercise I can get is at the YMCA in the pool. I can at least walk in the pool even if I cant out side of it. Hang in there it is worth it all. Keep hanging on. DEE

HI Tessa,
I am 26yrs old and just joined WW this week. I have about 30lbs to lose. I would love to help support you on this journey. Working out 3 days a week is good and it is a start but I would suggest that you try to work out everyday if only for a short time then that is great. I know for me it was alot harder to stay true to working out everyother day than knowing that I had to work out everyday. Let me know what you think and if there is anything I an help you with.

Well, I work Monday - Friday 8am - 1pm and Monday & Wednesday 3:30pm - 7:30pm.. On the days I only work in the AM (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays) I could do 35 - 45 mins. on the treadmill and on the days I work AM & PM (Mondays & Wednesdays) I could do atleast 25 - 30 minutes.

Hi TessaCoh!

I would love to be your WW weigh loss buddy. It's just what I've been looking for, too. I keep trying to loose weight, but give up too easily. I really need someone to talk to, so we can keep each other on track.

I'm 23 years old and live in Ohio. I have to stay home to take care of my 1 year old baby, who's disabled and can't be left with other people.