Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new site

I am new to this site... I just started weight watchers almost 2 weeks ago. I always go from thin to large for the last 15 years, given I am only 24, I know I will actually have to work to stay trim. Last year I started drinking a lot, after a bad boyfriend and thus started my weight gain! I got pregnant an got all the way up to 194 before he was born. I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I COULD NOT weigh that much! In junior high at my highest weight I was 180! but not 200! It was tough to see pics of me and then look at other little cute pregnant people! Anyways, my friend told me to look here for recipes and I got really interested in the site. I LOVE the food! I have even tricked my husband into eating on points system. (It basically is lower fat and healthy, am i correct?) I wish the best for all and like to hear others stories-makes you know you are not alone! (My best friend that was my weight loss partner left me and moved to Florida in 06, and have never felt more alone in my life!)

Re: new site

HELLO....I KNOW HOW U FEEL...MY WEIGH LOSE PARTENER DIDNT MOVE..I GO TO CHURCH AND SHE USED TO AND WHEN SHE STOPPED GOIN SHE THOUGHT WE WOULDNT BE AS CLOSE SO SHE KINDA STOPPED HANGING WITH ME...SO THERE WENT MY WEIGHT LOSS BUDDY...WE FINALLY STARTED TRYIN TO GET TOGETHER MORE...BUT WEIGHT LOSS AINT AMOUNG THE TOPICS FOR US TO DO TOGETHER....I DONT DO WW BUT I SEEN RESULTS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE AND IT SEEMS TO WORK FOR THEM..I JUST STARTED ON THIS WEB SITE YESTERDAY IT SEEMS PRETTY GOOD AND PRETTY FRIENLY...SO GOOD LUCK...AND FOR A LIL MOTIVATION......U CAN DO IT!!!!!!!GO MEG!!!!!

I am new to WW also. This is my 3rd week doing it & love this site. It has so many good recipes that I have tried & just reading about Aimee, gave me the inspiration I need to kick my butt into gear. It's nice to have other people to talk to as we start & stay on this journey together.

A BIG welcome to you all. Hang in there and try aimee's recipes. They are all good and low in points. You know you can do it...we all can...just take one day at a time. Keep us posted how you are doing....

Patty