Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new to site

First time in this site, thought I would say it looks like a I will be back. I started WW 3 weeks ago and can't understand what I am doing wrong. 1st weigh in lost 3/10 of a #, 2nd weigh in .4. I am keeping a log on food and water and counting the points, just don't understand. I do have health problems and take meds and some people said it could be because of some of the meds I take. But I am not going to give up, I am moving forward. I am going to look over some of the recipes here and will probably order a cookbook because I am looking for down to earth recipes.
Thanks

Re: new to site

Hi Cheryl, nice to have you with us. I would just say to keep what you are doing and see what happens. Taking medications does make a difference...Just take it one day at a time and do try aimee's recipes..they are very good. I love her cookbooks, use them several times a week...Keep us posted on how you are doing...

Patty

Cheryl (nice name, lol)- do keep going, most of us have lost bunches of weight in the past just to gain it back, but i really believe with WW i can keep it off this time, 80.2lb down, less than 70 to go. Amy does have great recipes, simple and good, and i'm a caterer, i know good food!

Hi Cheryl Just wondering how your doing. I have not been on line for a while so just read your post. I have decided to try the Wendie Plan which is really just using up your flex points. I have read other posts here about not eating the same number of points each day but I needed some kind of guideline. I found a post on the ww site about how many points to go over your target each day so thought I would give it a try. I am on day 3 today. So I will let you know how my week goes.

Day 1 any day you choose
Day 1 Eat 5 points over your target
Day 2 Eat 1 point over your target
Day 3 Eat 15 points over your target
Day 4 Eat target points
Day 5 Eat 4 points over your target
Dat 6 Eat 2 points over your target
Day 7 Eat target points

Did you get Aimees cookbooks ordered? They are wonderful!!! They are very down to earth recipes.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
We can do this!!!

Welcome Cheryl. I have not been in a while but am back now and going to order Aimee's cookbooks. And plan on coming back here often.

Welcome again.

Aimees cookbooks are AWESOME!!! The best thing about them is that they are normal everyday recipes that anyone can make.