Welcome to the forum of Dreamers

Let's share our visions, our dreams, our projects. Let's talk about things we love and would love to see happened. Let's share dreams, inspiring words and experiences!
Welcome to the forum of Dreamers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: feellings

Hi Paloma I read your message you sent on john lennons site . And i just wanted to tell you yes there are people put there that feel that way ass well i do sometimes i know that. BUt can i ask you something your only 12 what kind of pain are you in? Yes I Know it doesnt matter how old you are to be hurt but shouldnt you be having fun? You see im 16 years not to much older then you and i feel the same way you do sometimes. I know that its really none of my business what you go through but i really hope everything works out ok. And feel feel to write back!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

sometimes,i when i read about JOHN i feel happy but at the same time,i feel that my heart herts.(i am not traying to be poetic ,it is true).
i just wanted to know if someone feels the same...

P.S:if my english is horrible i am sorry ,i am 12 years old and i am spanish.

Re: Re: feellings

it´s me again,you asked me if i shouldent have fun and i want to say that i have time for everithig, when i have to be sad i´m sad but of course when i have to be happy i´m happy.
other thing,from where are you?

write soon
paloma