Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
POW/MIA and Gold Star Mothers Recognition Day!
WHAT: POW/MIA and Gold Star Mothers Recognition Day WHEN: Friday, September 19, 2003 – 11:00 AM WHERE: New Jersey Vietnam Veterans’ Memorial located on the grounds of the PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ DETAILS: The third Friday of September is Nat...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2003 8:38am
by Lynn Duane
30 X 60 foot pow/mia flag
I am President of Monterey County Vietnam Veterans Memorial Committee in Salinas Calif. We in conjunction with American Legion Riders are using your Rolling Thunder 30 foot by 60 foot POW/MIA Flag to open our 20 Sept 2003 POW/MIA Day Ceremony and we thank you. For...
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2003 5:22pm
by Dave Keith
Thank You
Good morning, As i sit and write this i must tell you i am truly humbled in your presence. As Memorial Day approaches once again and you reflect back on days gone by please know that my family will be Honoring you and your service to this great country. I am a civ...
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 29, 2003 4:14pm
by manus o'donnell
Group Bars POW MIA Flag From Development
Group Bars POW MIA Flag From Development Homeowners Group Denies Permit For Flag POSTED: 4:28 p.m. EDT July 21, 2003 UPDATED: 7:12 p.m. EDT July 21, 2003 HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- A homeowners group is threatening to fine an Army veteran $25 a day for flying...
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2003 8:20pm
by Bob "Sideshow" M...
Fifth Annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show - July 27, 2003
Please Join Us! Fifth Annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show at Lakewood BlueClaws Stadium on July 27, 2003 - Holmdel, NJ - Local chapters of the Vietnam Veterans of America and the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation are sponsoring the 5th Annual Classic...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2003 8:20pm
by Lynn Duane
t
Tony
Pow/MIA Motorcycle Flag
Anyone able to help by suggesting a source for a POW/MIA flag for my scooter. I would be attaching it to my hard bag. I already have a US flag on one side that I bought from Harley Davidson. I am looking for a POW/MIA flag of similar quality.Thank You Tony
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2003 6:34pm
by Tony
MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY – RESCHEDULED DATE!
VIETNAM ERA EDUCATIONAL CENTER HOSTS MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY – RESCHEDULED DATE A hands-on display of military history from World War II through the Post-Vietnam Era will greet visitors to the Vietnam Era Educational Center on Saturday, June 28. Hosted by the...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2003 7:28pm
by Lynn Duane
Thunder Rolls In To D-Day Memorial!
Headline News Thunder rolls into D-Day Memorial By Hill Vaden In 1965, "Rolling Thunder" was the active title of America's sustained bombing campaign of North Vietnam. Today, the title "Rolling Thunder" represents a non-profit group whose sole mission is to pub...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 8:05pm
by Bill Parker
June 21st - Update on H. RES 103
June 21st Update on H. RES 103 We picked up 1 cosponsor for H. RES 103, this week. This leaves 210 to go. To date the cosponsors, in addition the Representative King, are: Rep Burton, Dan - 6/3/2003 [IN-5] Rep Coble, Howard - 6/9/2003 [NC-6...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 8:00pm
by Bill Parker
The Restored Military Vehicle Display - Rain Date!
The Restored Military Vehicle display scheduled for Saturday, June 21 at the Vietnam Era Educational Center, Holmdel, NJ has been postponed due to inclement weather. The event has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 28. The display, held in the parking lot of the...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 7:56pm
by Lynn Duane
Fifth Annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show - July 27, 2003
Please Join Us! Fifth Annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show at Lakewood BlueClaws Stadium on July 27, 2003 - Holmdel, NJ - Local chapters of the Vietnam Veterans of America and the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation are sponsoring the 5th Annual Classic...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2003 4:45pm
by Lynn Duane
H-RES-103 Cosponsors Needed!
Thursday, June 5, 2003 - WASHINGTON, D.C. - Subject: H-RES-103 Cosponsors Needed! As discussed in the May 31, 2003 "Bits-N-Pieces", H RES 103 calls for a new House of Representatives investigation of the POW/MIA issue. We believe the time is right for a new look a...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2003 7:58pm
by Jim "Weebles" Ba...
Ride to the Wall
I rode up to DC with 3other bikers and met a fifth one there.Three of us Vam Vets.I had never been to the wall, I could not bring myself to go.But thanks to some friends who care and an to Rollng Thunder Ga #1. I again found something worth-while to fight for. So I r...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2003 5:50pm
by Houston Stephens
The Ride
THE RIDE TO THE WALL: By: Nancy Jordan They Saddled their bikes on a cold rainy day and faced the pouring rain with bravery as some would say. "To the Wall" they yelled in the 2003 Lets go see the battlefield, the bikes and General Lee. Eight brave bikers s...
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2003 12:27pm
by Steve Caldwell
2003 ride....
I put together a little site with my momories of 2003's ride! http://home.earthlink.net/~nvus1/rollingthunder2003/index.html
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2003 2:29pm
by Jamey G Brock
double proud
As a VietNam ERA Vet, I have wanted to visit DC on Memorial Day for years. This year my son and I biked to DC and stayed with some fine NC Rolling Thunder members. I have never been better received by anyone and my son said he was so proud to be in such fine compan...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2003 6:31pm
by Bernard Robertso...
A TIME TO HONOR… A TIME TO REMEMBER!
A TIME TO HONOR… A TIME TO REMEMBER In 1868, General John A. Logan, national commander of the Grand Army of the Republic, proclaimed May 30 as Memorial Day. Decoration Day, as it was originally known, was designated as a day to remember those who died during the C...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2003 9:46pm
by Jim "Weebles" Ba...
MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY - 06/21/03 - 10AM
VIETNAM ERA EDUCATIONAL CENTER HOSTS MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY A hands-on display of military history from World War II through the Post-Vietnam Era will greet visitors to the Vietnam Era Educational Center on Saturday, June 21. Hosted by the New Jersey Vietnam V...
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2003 9:32pm
by Jim "Weebles" Ba...
POW/MIA Flag abuse in Arlington
Greetings, As we all remember our fallen and missing, and as some make the extra effort to educate those who do not realize the sacrifices that others have made for them, I have some information that shows just how uncaring some are to our issues. This is of sp...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2003 7:00pm
by SSG Rick DeGraff...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet