Meredy's Classic Film/TV/Celebrity Forum

Find the answers to your questions about classic movies, classic TV and classic celebrities.

Meredy's Classic Film/TV/Celebrity Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Question on Hart to Hart episode

Oh wow. Thanks. Maybe you can answer one more H2H question for me that's a little harder (maybe).

I want to say that it's a 2nd season episode, but I'm probably wrong. I remember I really liked the episode. There is a scene, near the end of the episode, where Jennifer has been hypnotized. She goes, I think, to Jonathan's office and points a gun at him. She's been hypnotized to kill him. When she points the gun at him, she can't do it and tears start to fall. Jonathan, in turn, points a gun back at her with sadness in his eyes (sounds a little sappy as I write it. ) I thought this episode might be "Ex-Wives Can Be Murder" because I could have sworn actress Dana Wynter was in the episode but, again, I'm probably wrong. If you can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Melody

Re: Re: Re: Question on Hart to Hart episode

Hi, Melody,

Jennifer was hypnotized by Capucine in "Hart of Diamonds."

Isn't it weird tht Capucine, Bill Holden's old flame, was the guest star on the first episode of H2H filmed after his death?

Meredy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on Hart to Hart episode

HOW in the world did I get Capucine mixed up with Dana Wynters? LOL!! It's been so long since I've seen that episode, which is probably why. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.