Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Do you need a room for 5-28 through 5-30
I have a suite in Vienna, VA for the above dates and looking for other vets to share expenses with during Rolling Thunder 2004. I am a 39 year old married female (Husband is in Iraq)ex Army MP,US Marine and disable vet. Feel free to email me and we will discuss the...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2004 11:41pm
by K. Garver
f
Fred
POW*MIA POSTERS
Need some help please. Couple of years ago I purchased POW MIA posters that were 12"/15" on the internet, infact it was through Brother Greasey. Can somone help me find were I can purchase more? Just to note that my last one I had I sent to a soldier from the 105th...
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2004 5:53pm
by Fred
Thanks
First let me say Thank you for what you Vietnam Vets did, my father was a Vietnam Vet and i remember growing up going to events where they would play the greatest song ever written The National Anthem, and seeing his eyes water up and could not understand it until i...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2004 7:13am
by Rich Tucker
Tell Al Franken to stop using "Rolling Thunder" name
On Foxnews Monday the story by Anita Vogel Al Franken is using the name "Rolling Thunder" as the name of his show to Bash President Bush. This hurts the organization with donations. It cheapens the efforts here. Ask them to stop using this name.
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2004 2:53pm
by Sandra Binder
dodge truck
also as far as my wife and myself know this is the only vehicle of its type that is customed painted to all veterans.
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2004 8:36pm
by Ray Clinton
dodge truck
i have a 2001 dodge ram truck that i had customed painted as a living tribute to all vets including the pow/mia.im not thru with it yet.im also a 100% p/t disabled vietnam vet that served 2 tours of duty in nam with the 23rd americal div in chu lai and also in danang...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2004 8:31pm
by Ray Clinton
r
Robbie
Members
I'm an eigth grader and a resident of Kentucky. I'm doing a report on the Vietnam Wall for school, and one of my sub topics is about Rolling Thunder. I was curios about how many members there are in the organization. I could not find anywhere on the site this info...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2004 7:40pm
by Robbie
3 / 3 = ZZ
www.geocities.com/cometake_it/page3.html
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2003 3:34am
by patrick joel
l
Les
Supplies
Our chapter 5 in Michigan is desperately trying to secure CB radios for a group of National Guard troops from our community that is being sent to Iraq soon. We are disappointed that the military doesn't feel that a transportation unit should be supplied with basic co...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2003 2:00pm
by Les
Need help to find a Vet.
I need your HELP to find my old team member,His name is Billy Stevens he was from Kentucky, we were in the Army's 2nd Infantry Division at CAMP CASEY KOREA in the mid-70's.Please my time is running out.
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2003 2:30pm
by Nelson McLaughli...
MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL VETERANS POWS/MIAS AND THE TROOPS IN IRAQ BRING THEM HOME SAFE.
THIS MESSAGE IS TOO THE WHOLE CHAPTER ESPECIALLY ARTIE MUELLER WHO IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON A POW JERRY ELLIOTT WHO WENT DOWN 21JAN68 THE GRAVE WAS DISCOVERD BUT THE ARMY CASUALTY OFFICER REFUSES TO AUTHORIZE THE OPENING HIS SISTER DONNA ELLIOTT HAS BEEN TO VIETNAM TH...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2003 12:40pm
by ANGELO VITALONE ...
Alex Jones 911 road to tyranny dvd
Has anyone viewed Alex Jones 911 Road to Tyranny DVD? @ www.infowars.com I saw some interesting Local TV news that was different form the Natioanl News version. Interested in All view points.
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2003 6:46pm
by patrick joel
ATTACK SQUADRON 152 1964-1966
LOOKING FOR DADS SHIPMATES. J.J.BUTERBAUGH ADR2 U.S.NAVY RETIRED 1955-1975. ON THE USS ORISKANY CVA 34 WITH ATTACK SQUADRON 152 FROM 1964-1966.
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2003 12:14pm
by JOETTA (BUTERBAU...
Goldstar Mothers
GOLDSTAR MOTHERS Started with a group of twenty-five In the year of twenty-eight By those who’d lost a Son or Daughter From the wartime’s cruel fate. When the blue star on the service flag Was replaced with one of gold Everybody knew a Mother grieved W...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2003 1:33pm
by Del "Abe" Jones
POW/MIA and Gold Star Mothers Recognition Day!
WHAT: POW/MIA and Gold Star Mothers Recognition Day WHEN: Friday, September 19, 2003 – 11:00 AM WHERE: New Jersey Vietnam Veterans’ Memorial located on the grounds of the PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ DETAILS: The third Friday of September is Nat...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2003 8:38am
by Lynn Duane
30 X 60 foot pow/mia flag
I am President of Monterey County Vietnam Veterans Memorial Committee in Salinas Calif. We in conjunction with American Legion Riders are using your Rolling Thunder 30 foot by 60 foot POW/MIA Flag to open our 20 Sept 2003 POW/MIA Day Ceremony and we thank you. For...
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2003 5:22pm
by Dave Keith
Fifth Annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show - July 27, 2003
Please Join Us! Fifth Annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show at Lakewood BlueClaws Stadium on July 27, 2003 - Holmdel, NJ - Local chapters of the Vietnam Veterans of America and the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation are sponsoring the 5th Annual Classic...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2003 8:20pm
by Lynn Duane
t
Tony
Pow/MIA Motorcycle Flag
Anyone able to help by suggesting a source for a POW/MIA flag for my scooter. I would be attaching it to my hard bag. I already have a US flag on one side that I bought from Harley Davidson. I am looking for a POW/MIA flag of similar quality.Thank You Tony
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2003 6:34pm
by Tony
MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY – RESCHEDULED DATE!
VIETNAM ERA EDUCATIONAL CENTER HOSTS MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY – RESCHEDULED DATE A hands-on display of military history from World War II through the Post-Vietnam Era will greet visitors to the Vietnam Era Educational Center on Saturday, June 28. Hosted by the...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2003 7:28pm
by Lynn Duane
Thunder Rolls In To D-Day Memorial!
Headline News Thunder rolls into D-Day Memorial By Hill Vaden In 1965, "Rolling Thunder" was the active title of America's sustained bombing campaign of North Vietnam. Today, the title "Rolling Thunder" represents a non-profit group whose sole mission is to pub...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 8:05pm
by Bill Parker
June 21st - Update on H. RES 103
June 21st Update on H. RES 103 We picked up 1 cosponsor for H. RES 103, this week. This leaves 210 to go. To date the cosponsors, in addition the Representative King, are: Rep Burton, Dan - 6/3/2003 [IN-5] Rep Coble, Howard - 6/9/2003 [NC-6...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 8:00pm
by Bill Parker
The Restored Military Vehicle Display - Rain Date!
The Restored Military Vehicle display scheduled for Saturday, June 21 at the Vietnam Era Educational Center, Holmdel, NJ has been postponed due to inclement weather. The event has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 28. The display, held in the parking lot of the...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 7:56pm
by Lynn Duane
Fifth Annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show - July 27, 2003
Please Join Us! Fifth Annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show at Lakewood BlueClaws Stadium on July 27, 2003 - Holmdel, NJ - Local chapters of the Vietnam Veterans of America and the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation are sponsoring the 5th Annual Classic...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2003 4:45pm
by Lynn Duane
H-RES-103 Cosponsors Needed!
Thursday, June 5, 2003 - WASHINGTON, D.C. - Subject: H-RES-103 Cosponsors Needed! As discussed in the May 31, 2003 "Bits-N-Pieces", H RES 103 calls for a new House of Representatives investigation of the POW/MIA issue. We believe the time is right for a new look a...
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2003 7:58pm
by Jim "Weebles" Ba...
Ride to the Wall
I rode up to DC with 3other bikers and met a fifth one there.Three of us Vam Vets.I had never been to the wall, I could not bring myself to go.But thanks to some friends who care and an to Rollng Thunder Ga #1. I again found something worth-while to fight for. So I r...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2003 5:50pm
by Houston Stephens
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet