Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Hey looking to do some racing
I have been looking to do some racing I have raced the game with both fixed and open setups I have been back racing for over a year and started in 1999 been racing at Talladega Nights it says something about racing is open but need team speak info to be able to do th...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2022 7:34pm
by Michael Moore
Join for some races
Hi, I'm looking to get back into NR2003 with some good online folks. I have read through your site/rules and love to join tonight at Alt. I have Team Speak, just email me your Server Name and Password. I'm new to NR2003 online but have past off-line experience.
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2021 1:31pm
by Brian D Rogers
Looking to join & for additional info
Hello: Looking to join and possibly run a night or two each week to fill in a day/days when im not running in my primary league. I have also read the rules and understand them. Thank-you.
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2021 1:07am
by Dennis Chambers
I want to join up for some races...
Hi, I want to join up for some races, I too do not see your Teamspeak address. :0) I popped in your race server earlier and inquired. They pointed me to the site. Used to race this some years ago, I got back into it recently, Love It! Thanks, Duane
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2021 9:07pm
by Blitzman
teamspeak
im trying to find your teamspeak info so i can log in to chat, please feel free to email me at anytime,,,thanks
Views: 111   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2021 2:31pm
by Brian Lovell
Rejoin
Hey guys this is alfman former asracing champion looking to rejoin you guys if you'll have me I dumped iRacing looking to run with decent folks. Thanks
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2021 7:49pm
by Allyn Alphonse
Interested in Joining league
Hi guys, I'm interested in joining ASR. Interested in running in the xfinity series or maybe the trucks. I've competed the registration and the rules acceptance. Thanks, Ed
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2021 10:48pm
by Ed Dion
Join your league
Hey I am an old school sim racer looking to get back to the track. I can only race Fri Nights in the Gen6BR15 fix series. Please let me know what I need to do.
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2021 4:35am
by Huck Wigginton
Trying to get back racing
Hooking up my old PC trying to join tonight, If not on track will chat on Teamspeak
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2020 8:16pm
by Ralphy
Just Registered
Hello, I recently found your group and am interested in joining. I have read over your rules and have filled out the RLM registration. What do I need to do next?
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2020 10:37pm
by Noah Trevino
Info Required
I registered under the name G Zukov. I have no info on joining T3 or the race server. Any help would be appreciated. Dave S
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2020 6:06pm
by G Zukov
Need Help
How can I join your league? I have registered and sent emails to David as per the contact on the website with no response. I have left a message in this forum without anyone viewing or responding. I don't know how to connect to teamspeak or rlm to talk or race withou...
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2019 2:03pm
by Randy Waugh
Registration Problems
I tried to register, but it says my name has already been registered. I don't remember registering before, but if I did, I forgot my info. Can you please delete my old one and help me register? I would like to join your league. I have raced for years and I currently...
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2019 6:41pm
by Randy Waugh
Trying to get back racing
Having trouble with windows 10 ready to get back on track any help would be welcomed. Thanks Ralphy
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2019 9:03pm
by SCOTTIE FRANKLIN...
join
would like to join but need info with most everything.
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2019 5:02pm
by David Jackson
Dover
Thanks for letting me race. Had a blast and hopefully I can join you all again. Congrats on the win Ryan!!
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2019 2:34am
by DerbyDon
Thanks for letting me race last night
Hey everyone, Thanks again for letting me in on superspeedway series last night. It wasn't the best night for me at all. I downloaded the wrong setup in the file manager and it had something like 25 lbs. on the left sides and 45 on the rights. I knew that wasn't rig...
Views: 210   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 7:11pm
by Tyler Hunter
Interested in joining ASR
Hi Gents, I'm interested in joining Sunday night open, Been catching you guys here and there for some fun races. Looking at some possible some free time to actually race Sunday nights some. Alittle history on me, been playing NR2003 since very early days and been...
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2018 6:50pm
by Stanley
Want to join
Hey guys, I want to join this league because I'm looking for new horizons haha, I ran in other leagues and I try to search other leagues just for racing for fun!
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2017 8:32pm
by Cristian Torres
Joining
Hey all! I know 4 or 5 members here and have raced with a few. Stanley is here!! BDazzler!! Hi Stan the man. I'm friends with Harry and I race currently over at FSB. Im interested in racing and I watch all currently run top series of road and oval racing. I'm...
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2017 10:30pm
by ASR DC88
I'd like to join
Hello, I'd like to race with you guys in your June 3rd event. I'm an admin at FAST Racing, which is mostly open setup racing, so it should be a fun test to go up against some different people. I'd like to run the 01 with a USMC paint scheme in memory of my frien...
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2017 9:26am
by Charles Coutts
Want to join
Hey all - I am interested in joining your group for some open set racing. Heard some good things about you. Thanks Dennie Daniels F.A.S.Trak Elite Sim Racing Co-Founder
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2017 6:12pm
by Dennie Daniels
Getting started
Howdy I am an experienced n2k3 racer in another league but I am looking for something for Saturday night. Is the #20 still open? I am already registered in RLM for this league TY Leo
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2017 7:47pm
by Leo Kelly
Want to join!
Would like the 97 if its cool.. I believe I've raced with some of you guys before and I'm just trying to go out to everywhere and gain a lot more experience and much more respect from my fellow competitors. I'd like to join y'all if you guys would have me around.
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2017 11:51pm
by Jeffrey Goodpast...
Want to Join!!
Would like the 31 and to run with you guys ,Ive raced with some of you before and would like to join the league full time if you will have me thanks and look forward to hearing from you with info to get in races
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2017 1:02am
by Jerry Walters
Interesting in joining
Interested in joining this league, I've had over a year of online racing experience looking to try something new
Views: 236   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 14, 2016 3:36pm
by Papagooch
Want to join
Hi, i would like to join ASR, I can at this point only race one race per week SprintCup, also can i have the 05 NUMBER, If i dont meet the requirements to join your league, i will understand,np. Regards Stanley.
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2016 1:59am
by Stanley
Want to Join
I'm Joe aka "Corndog Joe". I've been racing with Ed Vaughn for years and thought I would join a few weeknights with the league. Account created, rules read and accepted via forum, and ready to race and have fun.
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2016 3:33pm
by Corndog Joe
Registered and ready to join
I have filled out the registration form and have started receiving race notifications. I have sent an e-mail requesting the #64. What do I need to do next to start racing here? Mike Ireland recommended that I join here, I race with him at Mars.
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2016 10:27pm
by Jimmy Thompson
Want to join.
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a racing home for at least 2 to 3 nights a week for 2016. I need an admin to contact me and answer some questions. I've been racing for 10 years now and have been an admin for other leagues for many years. You may even call me at 478/9...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2016 4:15pm
by Bob Dixon
1 2