Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Struggling

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! So far so good today. I took my youngest to day camp, my oldest went to a friend's house so I have made myself stay busy cleaning. I've successfully cleaned the front porch and put water seal on it. Stopped for a lunch break and found all these nice thoughts coming my way. Thanks!

Yes, Aimee, the cookbooks were under my husband's name. I think he is the king of ebay and he set up the paypal account. I'm sure I'll get the books this week. Also, when I get a chance, I'll send a picture so you can add me to the friends if you'd like.

Re: Struggling

Hi Jill! I have been in your shoes many times myself, so I totally understand how you feel. Being OP is just like anything else in life - there are good days and bad. I try to fix a "bad" day by regrouping instead of chucking the whole day if I was bad in the morning. If I over eat for breakfast or lunch, I make sure that I have a light dinner and fit in some extra exercise that night. Hang in there, and remember...take it one day at a time!