Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OP Sun 2/24

Tobe, I know exactly how you feel. I think it has been about 6 years for me. At first I was 10 below goal...then hubby retired and we started eating out more for something to do. At first it was 1#, then 2#...I woke up one day and I was almost up to my goal. Then I was 3 # over goal and I thought to myself..I have got to get a handle on this..I'm a sweet person,too...love those sweets. I don't bring much into the house and If I do for hubby I have him hide it so I don't know where it is. The worst temptation I have is I work with food at work. When you demonstrate food you have so many temptations. I'm trying my best to get back on track this week. I plan on going back to class this week. A lady I work with wants to go back to so we hope to go back together. I guess if she doesn't go..I will have to go without her. I also got a Pilate (sp?) machine and I have doing it almost every night. I just need to get more fexible...and maybe I'll lose a couple inches along the way. When you say you are tired of the w.w. way...I totally understand, Tobe....

Op today.
Tobie dont beat yourself up you are still under goal and you should be able to have a nite off. I read the other day a plan where someone takes a ww day off every two weeks and gives themselves permission to eat things they dont normally eat. For me I think once I can maintain and lose the weight I gain easily I'm going to do it every month. I think I wouldent go crazy but its nice have the choice.
I dont count for probably 4 mths and I try to eat alot for filling meals that are lower point healthy food. I try to relax about my number on the scales and not be too consumed and stressed by it. I focus on how I feel more.
The book Thin for life is a amazing read and 100 weight loss tips that realy work and the Beck diet solution.
I think the Beck diet solution addresses how you feel right now and will help.
The books for me help as much as a meeting.

Well, it's time for bed and I stayed OP! I'm hungry, but I stayed OP!
good job tobe!
I pretty much stuck to my plan with the exception of dinner. Instead of burgers that I had planned I had a taco salad made with lean and light everything. Very tasty!
Tammy

I did put that successful day in yesterday, No nibbles.

I cant allow myself to go nuts not even for one day, my one day can so easilly go into two and then its a roll... I know my habits too well...

its either on op or off, no inbetween for this food addict...