Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 10-28-08

Wow, it is good to see so many already posting this morning. It is rather chilly here this a.m and felt good under the down comforter. I managed to get myself going, though, after a few sips of coffee and got my walking in for the morning.

I have a lot to get done today because I am going down tomorrow to help my daughter-in-law with Lilly while she runs in to work for about an hour or so, then Thursday, too, while she has a doctor's appointment. That will be a treat for me to get to take care of Lilly.

I MADE candy over the week-end while the three grandkids were here and managed to stay entirely out of it! If I don't take the first bite, I'm okay. They were wanting to lick the spoons, bowls, etc. so I enjoyed doing the candy for them. There is still some left, put away in a Rubbermaid container, and what my husbamd doesn't eat, will be here for the grands on Halloween night. We live out in a secluded area and have no trick-or-treaters, except for the grandkids. Thank goodness, I don't have to deal with all the candy buying....just enough stuff for the grands that live here in town!

Today will be another OP day for me. Ya'll have a good one, too!

Diane

Good morning Diane!! I forgot to say hello to you and that beautiful granddaughter. Way to go on not eating the candy you made.

Sounds like everyone is doing great. This morning is cold and rainy with wet snow predicted for tonight. I'm not ready for this.
Went to the chiropractor this AM. I have degeneration and some misalignment in the vertebrae above where I had the fusion done. He is going to aggressively treat me for a few weeks. Have to go back tomorrow. He did say that the weight loss and exercise were the best things I could do. It's really strange going to this Dr. since he graduated HS with my son. I used to watch both of them wrestle. I am impressed at how well he does his work.
I'm OP again today. Have to work 3-7:30 so will take a sandwich with me that I can grab sometime when the lines for flu shots slows down. I'm going to get to the pool before work. Yesterday I drove to the gym and got out of the car, reached for my gym bag and I'd left it at home. No swimsuit or towel so I wandered through some stores to kill time till I had to work. Checked out Linens and Things since they are going out of business but most things were only discounted 10%.
Well, better eat some lunch then get going.
Have a good day everyone

Pat