Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 11-13-08

Another crazy day here on the hill! Well, actually, I went to the mall about 11:00 and didn't get back until after 2:00. Was looking for my son-in-law jeans 32x36 that my daughter wasn't able to find in Florida. I found 5 pair, 1 black, then 4 shades of blue, so I bought them all while I could find them! They were on 50% off sale, plus I got another 15% off that and they ended up costing like $12.79 a pair inc. tax! Man!!! I couldn't believe it! I also found a few bargains at Michael's when I ran by there.

I have been OP all day so far. Will eat dinner before I go pick up the kids, probably. Then it will be non-stop until Sunday evening sometime! LOL! I'm prepared, though! I'll probably miss my WW meeting again Saturday, but I will survive. I am so excited about the following week-end that I'm not even thinking about eating now! When I start the baking, etc. though, that might be another story. I have menus planned for the whole week while the kids and grandkids are here and it always includes my favorites as well as their favorites. I have some really good dishes that I will share before Thanksgiving if time allows me to sit at the computer long enough...with so much going on.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful OP day. Hope I'll have a moment to slip away to the computer tomorrow. It may be late hours for me! LOL!